Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media i want this song to play if i ever leave IS

goodbye, mr. A by the hoosiers

thoughts and opinions?

@Sloth.Belgrade @slavcel11 @VideoGameCoper @SupremeAutist @edgelordcel @WeirdoDesperado @Abacaxi14 @KING NOTHING @Tsunchad @SubhumanGamer @Castaway @Left4DeadDarkie @Triple Zero @SociallyStupid @cripplecel @XtremeMax @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @WornOutHopecel @Stupid Clown @Liu KANG @PersonalityChad @Neriglisar.Belgrade @Repulsive123 @InfernumOsculum @incelerated @1nc3l1us @Regenerator @Mecoja @pedrolopezwasright @My Name Jeff @Nate Dogg @Vyn @JucheApologist @Clarus @PolskiKartofel @Doesitmatter? @Blud123 @Ericfffc @ItsovERfucks @Kaptain Donut @Sergeant Kelly @starystulejarz @hollowcel @Kinkcel1 @Evil Pigeonn

Never heard of this song before. Very catchy ngl

If I ascend I will probably also post this song. I will not say anything just this song, to see if the users will remember this thread you made. Jfl, Im challenging the mods now, will they get it

I didn't know the song, but I like it. And obviously it fits to your name.

i would just post FaceandLMS intro music, it gets me so nostalgic for some reason

Not my type really, but I just looked up this songs genesis - if someone isn't making shit up on wikipedia, then imagine just roasting some stuck up failed normie faggot teacher after his death so hard because he was getting on your nervers back in school, JFL, mogs me.

thoughts and opinions?

@Sloth.Belgrade @slavcel11 @VideoGameCoper @SupremeAutist @edgelordcel @WeirdoDesperado @Abacaxi14 @KING NOTHING @Tsunchad @SubhumanGamer @Castaway @Left4DeadDarkie @Triple Zero @SociallyStupid @cripplecel @XtremeMax @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @WornOutHopecel @Stupid Clown @Liu KANG @PersonalityChad @Neriglisar.Belgrade @Repulsive123 @InfernumOsculum @incelerated @1nc3l1us @Regenerator @Mecoja @pedrolopezwasright @My Name Jeff @Nate Dogg @Vyn @JucheApologist @Clarus @PolskiKartofel @Doesitmatter? @Blud123 @Ericfffc @ItsovERfucks @Kaptain Donut @Sergeant Kelly @starystulejarz @hollowcel @Kinkcel1 @Evil Pigeonn

y tag me giga? u thnk this b league of legends looking 4 bronze or sumshit?

I like the uplifting beat and vocals.:feelsokman: Can't really relate to the lyrics though, because this song was obviously written for high-IQcels only.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I like the uplifting beat and vocals.:feelsokman: Can't really relate to the lyrics though, because this song was obviously written for high-IQcels only.:feelsbadman:
the singer wrote it to pay tribute to his school teacher who died at the time.