Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i want this joker back

JOKER ISNT AN INCEL ANYMORE IN THE NEW MOVIE!!!11!!!!!!
4g722z.jpg

Joker was based when he used to abuse harley. I'm glad that whore got put in her place. Sucking and fucking her way to the top :feelsUgh:

Is the new joker movie really that bad?

Is the new joker movie really that bad?
I don't actually think it's terrible, but I do think it's weird and that they didn't need to make it.
the first movie was perfect on it's own.
the second one has the same type of depressing and funny scenes as the first one, but I just don't understand the point of the fucking movie.

Yeah, the actual based kind

No non-faggot joker for you goy.

Which was before the big censorship wave that came in 2020, where Wokefags made shit 100x worse.

You're young then because you don't understand the openness that existed before 2014.

This show is a feminist show and the Joker is supposed to be an unlikeable asshole that people don't want to aspire to be, which is why he espouses sexist shit. You only play into feminism's paradigm by finding that character sympathetic

I mean this movie came out in 2011. It's a shit Jew film, but it really gives perspective - tons of people thought a fat hairy Jew dressing up as a woman was funny.

You're young then because you don't understand the openness that existed before 2014.

This show is a feminist show and the Joker is supposed to be an unlikeable asshole that people don't want to aspire to be, which is why he espouses sexist shit. You only play into feminism's paradigm by finding that character sympathetic
Ik, there was the SJW wave in 2014, that was another one.

And also, shows nowadays will not do this anymore, they will just flat out leave niggas like him out, because when they tried to make sexists, racists, whateverphobic that are supposed to be evil and shit, Men loved and related to those guys, and hollyjew found that problematic., for example, they fucked up the Man in the high castle with fag shit as much as they could because they found out niggas liked the nazis in there too much. (Even if they are supposed to be the bad guys.

Last edited:

And also, shows nowadays will not do this anymore, they will just flat out leave niggas like him out, because when they tried to make sexists that are supposed to be evil and shit, Men loved and related to the villains, they fucked up the Man in the high castle with fag shit as much as they could because they found out niggas liked the nazis in there too much. (Even if they are supposed to be the bad guys.

Thats probably true but I go out of my way to avoid propaganda like this, so I guess it's hard for me to tell.

Although I've pretty much dropped out of superhero stuff, The last superhero movie I saw was Black Widow in 2021 / 2022 and that's because the movie theater just opened up after the Covid lockdowns.

And also, shows nowadays will not do this anymore, they will just flat out leave niggas like him out, because when they tried to make sexists, racists, whateverphobic that are supposed to be evil and shit, Men loved and related to those guys, and hollyjew found that problematic., for example, they fucked up the Man in the high castle with fag shit as much as they could because they found out niggas liked the nazis in there too much. (Even if they are supposed to be the bad guys.

This also gives me great optimism because Liberals are absolutely retarded. They had the game rigged since the 1960s where they would do insidious shit like making the unlikeable characters or flawed characters conservative in their Outlook or mores, and they single handedly controlled the culturally current. But it seems that liberals don't even understand that manipulation because they are so brainwashed they don't get basic human psychology

Thats probably true but I go out of my way to avoid propaganda like this, so I guess it's hard for me to tell.

Although I've pretty much dropped out of superhero stuff, The last superhero movie I saw was Black Widow in 2021 / 2022 and that's because the movie theater just opened up after the Covid lockdowns.
Id say last decent movie out of superhero universe was 2019 Joker, niggas even talked shit about it, and movies like it will never be done again, because it depicts a low value, 'cel male you can actually feel sorry for

This also gives me great optimism because Liberals are absolutely retarded. They had the game rigged since the 1960s where they would do insidious shit like making the unlikeable characters or flawed characters conservative in their Outlook or mores, and they single handedly controlled the culturally current. But it seems that liberals don't even understand that manipulation because they are so brainwashed they don't get basic human psychology
>go out of the way to make the sexist, rayceeist evil nazi the most unlikable they could.
>Men still love the character even if hollyjew tries to make him as much of an dick as they could.
>Faggots cite "Muh media literacy" in a desperate attempt at damage control.

>go out of the way to make the sexist, rayceeist evil nazi the most unlikable they could.
>Men still love the character even if hollyjew tries to make him as much of an dick as they could.
>Faggots cite "Muh media literacy" in a desperate attempt at damage control.

Yeah but this is exactly why Liberals are retarded. When conservative men relate to the unlikeable villains of liberal propaganda films, that allows liberals to use those films to demonize conservative men in real life. It's like a fish eating bait, and conservatives are the fish.

The fact that our up and coming class of coastal elites doesn't understand that and just tries to censor their enemies rather than manipulate them shows they are absolutely going to lose in the future when enough men become disenfranchised and have logic and reason on their side rather than fanaticism. You can't run a society on insane emotional fanaticism and ignore the real pragmatic issues people face for very long.

Yeah but this is exactly why Liberals are retarded. When conservative men relate to the unlikeable villains of liberal propaganda films, that allows liberals to use those films to demonize conservative men in real life. It's like a fish eating bait, and conservatives are the fish.

The fact that our up and coming class of coastal elites doesn't understand that and just tries to censor their enemies rather than manipulate them shows they are absolutely going to lose in the future when enough men become disenfranchised and have logic and reason on their side rather than fanaticism. You can't run a society on insane emotional fanaticism and ignore the real pragmatic issues people face for very long.
Extremely high iq take, there was even a joke alongside some NS/WN Niggas joking about how Kike Propaganda films (Yk The holohaux 6 morbillion evil nazis nigguh!!!! Type shit), had the hardest Villains, this shit even happened in 1993, where Joos attempted propaganda to make you feel bad for them (Schindler's list), only to make a villain that NS dudes love. (Amon Goeth)