Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want there to be an apocalypse

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I live near beach so as long as I have filter or water tablets I have infinite water source. Live in a flat so if we kill everyone in that building we'd have the building all to ourselves as well as tons of resources. We have food growing in our house like strawberry's n tomatoes so we never gon round outta food cuz yeh.

Am I invited?

I want to see the world burn

Yeh, it's an L if I come up against somone with a gun. I live in UK so dats very rare init
Raid a military base in the confusion or a gun shop.

Boomer apocalypse is happening right now, I enjoy it.

I live near beach so as long as I have filter or water tablets I have infinite water source. Live in a flat so if we kill everyone in that building we'd have the building all to ourselves as well as tons of resources. We have food growing in our house like strawberry's n tomatoes so we never gon round outta food cuz yeh.
Me too

Raid a military base in the confusion or a gun shop.
Why would there be a gun shop if guns cant be sold and good luck raiding trained guys with armor and guns vs inkwell with a lamp or butter knife if lucky

Why would there be a gun shop if guns cant be sold and good luck raiding trained guys with armor and guns vs inkwell with a lamp or butter knife if lucky
Maybe the military base will be in a panic, I don't know.
Also the UK has gun shops believe it or not, they're not illegal.

over for destructivecels tbh