Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want the bluepill to be true so much

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I wish I could just shower and be nice and get women, holy fucking shit that sounds like utopia...I'd never be depressed or sad. I'd never be friendless or without love I just have to be "a decent human being sweetheart".

WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS. WHY CAN'T WOMEN JUST LIKE ME FOR MY PERSONALITY, THEY ALWAYS USED TO SAY I WAS GOOD COMPANY, FUNNY, SWEET, A GREAT LISTENER, NICE. WHY DID THEY NEVER LIKE ME! IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S BECAUSE I AM A 5 FOOT 7 SUB 5 ETHNIC MALE WITH GLASSES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Same, but unfortunately the real world is brutal

How low are your standards?

I want to be Dolph lundgren

I wish I could just shower and be nice and get women, holy fucking shit that sounds like utopia...I'd never be depressed or sad. I'd never be friendless or without love I just have to be "a decent human being sweetheart".

WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS. WHY CAN'T WOMEN JUST LIKE ME FOR MY PERSONALITY, THEY ALWAYS USED TO SAY I WAS GOOD COMPANY, FUNNY, SWEET, A GREAT LISTENER, NICE. WHY DID THEY NEVER LIKE ME! IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S NEVER ENOUGH IT'S BECAUSE I AM A 5 FOOT 7 SUB 5 ETHNIC MALE WITH GLASSES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
This really hits hard in your youth, particularly your teenage years when you're first hitting puberty, you want to be something you're not in order to breed, it's good to finally outgrow this and realize women only care about genetic looks and a genetic awarha that you give off tall, strong, confident and intelligent looking men will get pussy, especially if they have the ability to carry on a conversation and entertain the woman much like as if the woman is chasing a butterfly and you are moving obstacles out of her way as she chases a butterfly like a child. This is too much responsibility for me. And I don't want to waste my life entertaining some whore who has never gave me sexual satisfaction in the first place. I wish I could experience sex but in all reality I hate the how. The sexual economy is absolutely broken and there is nothing we can do about it. I know avoid women and I just avoid sex havers in general and I don't even trust most incels who are blue pilled.

Last edited:
foids hate average men being happy

Wake up to reality, see the world the way it is.

"How we ought to live and how we live are so far apart, that a ruler who persists in doing what ought to be done, will undermine his power."

- Niccolò Machiavelli

i feel like modern society is the cause just as much as hypergamy is. if we were in small villages we'd probably all have wives.

I don't want the bluepill to be true. I want to be taller.