Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want the age of consent at least at 18 or higher.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Do you want to know how it feels living in a country where the age of consent is 15?

It's horrible. No surprise there. Anyone who wants a low age of consent isn't realizing what it entails. You won't get to fuck some hot JB instead as an incel you will see other man fuck them instead.

That's what happened to me. In school i've seen countless times young hot 15 year olds that had adult boyfriends. After school i would go to a bus stop while many girls from my class would go into cars with grown men. No doubt those many enjoyed those girls greatly.

I've heard girls talk about what they did with their boyfriends. Bragging about how mature they are and how they get them booze. It shouldn't been like this, 15 year olds shouldn't be cucked by men older than them, but that's how it is.

Those men weren't rich btw. Just chadlites that had a car and some money. None of those girls fucked ugly men from what i've seen.
There is no way a incel benefits from low AOC. Only chad and foids benefit from it. As always.

Just imagine what life is like that your female classmates getting fucked by adults and partying with them, driving cars, while i was using a bus and drinking vodka on a bench with my male classmates

So to say it clearly. I i was able to get sex i would support a low AOC but as i can't, i want it as high as possible.

Meanwhile IT thinks 30 year old roasties are virgins :feelskek:

What country is that?:feelswhere:

Very good point, made me now support 18+ age of consent laws.

Germany has is at 14 btw. Most of europe has it low. 16 the highest usually.
I just searched the AOC of east asian countries:
Korea,20
China,14
Japan,13
Taiwan,14
The gap between Korea and other countries is shocking.

You acknowledge that Chadlite fucks regardless of AoC, yet still back the AoC cope. :waitwhat:

Higher AoC just makes it easier for old roasties to force men to settle down with them. The lower it's socially acceptable for men to date, the less likely it is for post-wall foids to find beta providers. That's why IT and FDS are pushing it so hard. Rethink any stance you have that resonates with IT/FDS.

And remember that these AoC laws mainly target men. Foids who violate them get far less years in prison and often don't have to do any time at all. The real reason a lower AoC benefits incels is because it lessens the range of crimes we can be falsely accused of. Can't tag us over us creeping on 16 year old children if they're not considered children, after all. Just having the breathing room would be beneficial.

Just make any sex outside marriage punishable by death. Consent does not exist, it's a concept made up by the CIA.

This is what I've been saying this whole time, it doesn't matter when you're a subhuman incel.

Lowering the age of consent only benefits sex-havers, who should all be castrated.

Age of Consent needs to be 95

This is what I've been saying this whole time, it doesn't matter when you're a subhuman incel.

Lowering the age of consent only benefits sex-havers, who should all be castrated.
high iq. everything always benefits normies

this, i've always said no actual incel should be up in arms about the AOC
yeah tbh imagine seeing some chad with prime jb bitch when you leave your house. i'd kill myself on the spot

You acknowledge that Chadlite fucks regardless of AoC, yet still back the AoC cope. :waitwhat:

Higher AoC just makes it easier for old roasties to force men to settle down with them. The lower it's socially acceptable for men to date, the less likely it is for post-wall foids to find beta providers. That's why IT and FDS are pushing it so hard. Rethink any stance you have that resonates with IT/FDS.

And remember that these AoC laws mainly target men. Foids who violate them get far less years in prison and often don't have to do any time at all. The real reason a lower AoC benefits incels is because it lessens the range of crimes we can be falsely accused of. Can't tag us over us creeping on 16 year old children if they're not considered children, after all. Just having the breathing room would be beneficial.
:yes: High IQ. Essentially lower AoC makes society better, even if it’s suifuel to see Chads with 14 year olds.

Last edited: