Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want talk about this normie catchphrase, "you have mommy issues."

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
More male shaming by attacking your weak spot for family, specifically your mom, because men are expected to be loyal. And when normies say "you have mommy issues", it means you should be ashamed for not being loyal to your mom or being a white knight for women in general.

Why is it ok to attack dads but not moms? Whenever you attack moms, Normies say you have "mommy issues" as an ad hominem. But when you attack dads, Normies don't attack you for it because they just assume your dad did something wrong and deserved it. Basically, dads are guilty otherwise until proven innocent.

Maybe its a stereotype that came from serial killers because they are stereotypically known to have "mommy issues". After all, Americans and Normies are obsessed with serial killers. Americans and Normies are so sheltered in fact that its more than just being obsessed with serial killers. Americans and Normies are obsessed with mass shooters, terrorists, etc. NO... AMERICANS AND NORMIES ARE OBSESSED WITH VIOLENT CRIME COMMITTED BY MEN. Maybe its because the media exaggerates and fear mongers it and the normies just gobble it up. There is always outrage when it comes to VIOLENT CRIME COMMITTED BY MEN. I believe America is becoming a nanny state, if not already. America and its culture is an a state of infantilization, always finding something to whine and outrage about.

But the one thing that Normies and Americans will always whine and outrage about is MEN because we live in a gynocentric society and America is the nagging, nanny state wife... and you either take that nagging like a real man, o else you get taken to the woodshed of the gynocentric plantation...

Last edited:
There is no replies

i just hit em up with the i love my mom pill

It's just a cheap way of dismissing us without having to address our views.

It's just a cheap way of dismissing us without having to address our views.
what is there to address besides keyboard warriors who type "WORDS WORDS WORDS" and ad hominem attacks?

I hate my mother if that’s “ mOmMy iSsUeS” then fine

Yeah my mom is awesome she’s the only woman who hasn’t made my life utter hell. If anything I don’t have mom issues I’ve got ugly issues

or what if you say she molested you?

recent events in How To Get Away With Murder could raise profiles on male victims of abuse

I've noticed this too, figure this, majority of normies today don't even know their dads, *some* of them just have shitty deadbeat dads (their mothers picked him, after all, they had to have their Chadrone bad boy), however, a significant portion of these men WANT to be good dads, but are unable to be in their kids life because the mother uses the courts to keep him away, and proceeds to lie to her children and brainwash them against their father.

So normies will hate their dads for things they theoretically might have done, but, even if you as a man KNOW your mother screwed you over badly, no matter what, you're never allowed to raise your voice to her. This is our current soyciety.

Based thread. Fuck amers

or what if you say she molested you?

recent events in How To Get Away With Murder could raise profiles on male victims of abuse
its a lie dude

This. My mom is an incredible women. It's knowing most women AREN'T like her that put me off of other women.

ive had ppl reply with similar things:
-who hurt you?
-do you talk to your mom? (implying mommy issues)
-you want a mom not a girlfriend (implying more mommy issues when i tried to comment how i wanted a traditional housewife)

I mean my mom is a whore and ruined my life but I think incels faulter because all our parents/guardians/teachers/society failed us. My Dad failed me by marrying and getting tricked by my whore mom. Also by beating me up all the time. My teachers failed to protect me from getting bullied and failed to integrate me into social situations. They fucking saw me as a 8yo trying my fucking hardest to join games and study sessions and having the kids mock me and kick me out. What did they think I wanted to do when i would wait at the edge of a cafeteria table with nowhere to sit and just look for people to lend me a helping hand? I WANTED FRIENDS GOD DAMMIT!! Then i spent the next years eating in the fucking bathroom or not eating at all

Society keeps fucking with us by never giving any incels any help and always kicking us while we are down. Women get all the praise. All the awards. All the help. Did you know that 1 in 4 homeless people are female? OMG WE MUST SPEND 99% of government spending to help these poor souls!

My Dad failed me by marrying and getting tricked by my whore mom.
Also by beating me up all the time.
That's like saying a teacher failed you by mispronouncing your name and sodomizing you.