Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want someone to save me from this nightmare

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
This nightmare of pain and suffering from tears of unwanted isolation and rejection and bullying

Do some cardio until your body hurts

Just LDAR bro. Cope with Social media and games.

Try cardio first
I have never once felt better emotionally after a workout
I never cut myself tho so maybe I should try it

I have never once felt better emotionally after a workout
I never cut myself tho so maybe I should try it
Because you didn’t work out hard enough! You need a physical pain to replace your mental pain. You can get your physical pain from cutting or from cardio. It’s your choice

C3D615D4 71BE 4286 91EA EF7FBADE6EE9

Because you didn’t work out hard enough! You need a physical pain to replace your mental pain. You can get your physical pain from cutting or from cardio. It’s your choice
I literally never end a workout without feeling sore as shit and exhausted, I have had days where I worked out that the soreness was so bad the following day I could barely get out of bed but I never felt better emotionally

I literally never end a workout without feeling sore as shit and exhausted, I have had days where I worked out that the soreness was so bad the following day I could barely get out of bed but I never felt better emotionally
Do it again. Do you think you will feel better emotionally after cutting yourself?

No you will not.
Start working out on regular basis and push your body to the absolute limits, trust me, it works.
High iq gymcel

I need someone to save me

KOTOARU ( i refuse )
Download

A world filled with violence, we all have to suffer alone

This nightmare of pain and suffering from tears of unwanted isolation and rejection and bullying
Make money and buy companionship and sex. Or rope tbh