Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Want Someone to Harrass This Whore

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

"Oh Lonelysince2006 Your Cum Tastes So Good~"
★★★★★
She seems like a worthless, dumb piece of meat.

Unfortunately, she will be richer and will have a better life than all of us.

Is this just some random foid you found on Instagram or do you know her personally?

Based NeverEvenBegan. Sometimes, I feel like you have too much of a soft spot for females, and then I realize it's only for Margot Robbie. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Very nice. :feelsokman:

It would be very unfortunate if a car hit her and pulverized her pelvis and shattered her leg bones so that she was debilitated for life and needed assistance for basic things such as going to the bathroom and showering.

I never saw a woman so racially ambiguous in my entire life

And I live in Brazil

Is this just some random foid you found on Instagram or do you know her personally?
It's a whore who @ColdBoy knows and she bullied him by taking a picture of him to make fun of in her group chat. She's also a stinky bitch that constantly emanates a very palpable, disgusting scent from her hole.

She looks like someone who will be killed in like a year from now because she burned the coal

The cunt took a picture of me and shared it to a group chat to make fun of me.

Wish i could brother but i don’t have an account. She looks like a real piece of shit, hope she drops dead :feelscomfy:

Yep. Sad reality we live in. She gets life handed to her just for existing while we rot despite our best offorts.

The Asian foid mogs me too. I’m surprised I found an anti Asian foid hater in here

You can't comment on her posts