Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want some BONELESS WINGS bro, its over, ngl

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Bro......ngl TBH, I could go for some fucking boneless wings right now dude, with some ranch to dip that shit in, bone in wings are fucking cringe tho NGL, imagine eating that shit because its more natural or manly or some shit, fucking dumb ass LOL, I eat boneless wings because they taste better, and are easier to eat, and they have more meat in each bite, but I haven't eaten boneless wings in a long ass time, jesus.........its so over for me dude I think I'm done honestly.

I could also go for some onion rings too, I had some onion rings earlier, but I didn't have much, why the fuck can't you ever get like a proper amount of onion rings from anywhere without spending like a fuck ton of money, I gotta save money and shit to RISE UP.

Fuck dude its over its almost 4:20AM and my sleep schedule is so fucked dude, I gotta be at work at 2pm, meaning at the latest prob gotta be up at like 12pm-1pm, so I can prepare for that shit, but the thing is I woke up at like 4pm yesterday so its fucking over for me today. Then after that shit I gotta be at work on thanksgiving till 1:30AM and then they want me coming in the next day at fucking 11am? Bro, yunno what honestly, I think i'm done.

Make boneless wings at home.

Not a single word buddy boyo ngl

8462fa4ba4159df56f1f8babd316a0a7.300x268x17.gif

Your works at 2 pm? JFL. Also bad food choice if youre trying to lose fat.

I’m ngl hooters actually has rlly good boneless chicken lol

this is what cucks did to him in last month guy has completely lost it

Your works at 2 pm? JFL. Also bad food choice if youre trying to lose fat.
All that matters is calories bro, I can eat whatever I want as long as its under the calorie limit and i'm all set, provably too, I've lost the weight, don't even need nutrients and shit either because I can take vitamins and supplements for nutrients I need.

You having cravings due to weight loss?

u should eat some Qdoba instead

I want some burger king tbh

KFC where art thou?

Aren't you losing weight?

food is a great cope

goddamn incel pieces of shit

Try mixing some canned fish with rice and some mayonnaise. That stuff is good.

Also bad food choice if youre trying to lose fat.
All that matters is calories bro, I can eat whatever I want as long as its under the calorie limit and i'm all set, provably too, I've lost the weight, don't even need nutrients and shit either because I can take vitamins and supplements for nutrients I need.
Most people are so ignorant about how losing weight works it´s all about calories you could lose weight by only eating Mc Donalds if you wanted to.

Most people are so ignorant about how losing weight works it´s all about calories you could lose weight by only eating Mc Donalds if you wanted to.

True, but the most sensible thing to do would be the have food based on its macro/micro content and satiety value.

True, but the most sensible thing to do would be the have food based on its macro/micro content and satiety value.
Yeah of course it will give you more energy to eat more clean food and be better for your skin too but people can still lose weight on junkfood.

KFC gravey omg so good

I don’t eat that

Based and bonepilled. It is extremely cucked to pay for chicken wings with bones, you will basically throw out 50 percent of what you see in the trash because it’s not eatable. Also it tastes gross especially all the tenants and white chewy stuff. Yikes.

have you tried eating vegan? :soy:

Bro......ngl TBH, I could go for some fucking boneless wings right now dude, with some ranch to dip that shit in, bone in wings are fucking cringe tho NGL, imagine eating that shit because its more natural or manly or some shit, fucking dumb ass LOL, I eat boneless wings because they taste better, and are easier to eat, and they have more meat in each bite, but I haven't eaten boneless wings in a long ass time, jesus.........its so over for me dude I think I'm done honestly.

I could also go for some onion rings too, I had some onion rings earlier, but I didn't have much, why the fuck can't you ever get like a proper amount of onion rings from anywhere without spending like a fuck ton of money, I gotta save money and shit to RISE UP.

Fuck dude its over its almost 4:20AM and my sleep schedule is so fucked dude, I gotta be at work at 2pm, meaning at the latest prob gotta be up at like 12pm-1pm, so I can prepare for that shit, but the thing is I woke up at like 4pm yesterday so its fucking over for me today. Then after that shit I gotta be at work on thanksgiving till 1:30AM and then they want me coming in the next day at fucking 11am? Bro, yunno what honestly, I think i'm done.
I don't know talking rat.

I just dreamt I was eating pizza sui fuel

Boneless wings are made from abortion meat