Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want revenge and you should want the same

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
Stop crying like a pussy and take action.

Don't you realize that no matter how much you cry, it won't solve anything?

I still remember my high school days when I was completely isolated and depressed. Sometimes I would go to class with a long face and an obvious behavior based on isolation, hoping that maybe someone would care about me.

You know what happened? Absolutely nothing. They don't give a damn that you're a pathetic loser, a virgin without friends. Pitying yourself, isolating yourself in your room, crying, and daydreaming all day won't solve your situation.

If you want to do it just because you like it and it's your decision, go ahead. But if you intend to improve, be accepted, and claim the respect and space you deserve in society, WAKE THE FUCK UP AND TAKE ACTION.

If you are humiliated, belittled, displaced, or mocked, have the dignity to defend yourself and claim your right to be respected.

Don't stay silent like a dumbass, respond to them and tell them clearly, "Respect me, you son of a bitch, I deserve to be treated with dignity."

Oh, wait, they continue to laugh and mock you? Simply apply the best technique that human beings have used throughout history to gain respect:
violence.

Blow their fucking heads off if necessary!
(this is not the smartest option of all since you will likely end up in jail, but sometimes it's the one we all desire and the one they deserve.)

I'm too much of a pussy to stand up for myself.

t.

fetchimage

Joined Dec 7, 2022 Posts 115

Don't reveal your operational plans

you want me to do what... :feelsLSD:

Stop crying like a pussy and take action.

Don't you realize that no matter how much you cry, it won't solve anything?

I still remember my high school days when I was completely isolated and depressed. Sometimes I would go to class with a long face and an obvious behavior based on isolation, hoping that maybe someone would care about me.

You know what happened? Absolutely nothing. They don't give a damn that you're a pathetic loser, a virgin without friends. Pitying yourself, isolating yourself in your room, crying, and daydreaming all day won't solve your situation.

If you want to do it just because you like it and it's your decision, go ahead. But if you intend to improve, be accepted, and claim the respect and space you deserve in society, WAKE THE FUCK UP AND TAKE ACTION.

If you are humiliated, belittled, displaced, or mocked, have the dignity to defend yourself and claim your right to be respected.

Don't stay silent like a dumbass, respond to them and tell them clearly, "Respect me, you son of a bitch, I deserve to be treated with dignity."

Oh, wait, they continue to laugh and mock you? Simply apply the best technique that human beings have used throughout history to gain respect:
violence.

Blow their fucking heads off if necessary!
(this is not the smartest option of all since you will likely end up in jail, but sometimes it's the one we all desire and the one they deserve.)
Romans 12:19: "Do not take revenge yourselves, my beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, 'Vengeance is mine, I will pay, saith the Lord.'"

Romans 12:19: "Do not take revenge yourselves, my beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, 'Vengeance is mine, I will pay, saith the Lord.'"
Are you Chinese?

Revenge can in theory feel nice but its a cope. You take revenge then you go to prison or kill yourself in return. The chances of getting away with a crime when the whole world is surveillance is extremely low. If you miss out it means you are subhuman and going ER isn't going to fix that. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to make people care either. The issue is looks not anything else. Most people who have hatred towards normies are coping so they don't feel like cucks, none of them would actually ever go ER.

We should take revenge as a community, as an armed group, not as individuals.