Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want one of these cuddle plush dolls so bad

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★

I don't have enough money (or my own place or privacy) to get a lifesize TPE or silicone sexdoll.
But i also don't enough money for one of these nice plush cuddle sexdoll things. They are lifesize and you can put a fleshlight in their hole between their legs to also be able to fuck it.
But i would mainly use it for cuddling and hugging while i sit at my desk playing games or watching youtube.
I'm so fucking lonely bros. Plus i think my mom would be more ok with my owning a doll for cuddling than a doll that's main purpose is sex.
idk man but even these nice ones are like 300 or 400 fucking dollars
if you guys know of any for around 150 and under could you tell me?
Or send link?
Cause i seriously want to get one, but not pay a shit ton of money

Thats cucked ngl.

You want to buy a doll to cuddle?
i'm fucking lonely dude
and it's extremely unlikely that within the next few years i will be getting any intimacy with a woman
so this is the next best thing

i'm fucking lonely dude
and it's extremely unlikely that within the next few years i will be getting any intimacy with a woman
so this is the next best thing

Atleast get a hooker. Have sex and pay her extra to cuddle.

Just get a pillow.

Atleast get a hooker. Have sex and pay her extra to cuddle.
i'm too high inhib for that
plus i look and sound underage, and have social anxiety lol
Just get a pillow.
i have a pillow and cuddle it every night
but i want something that feels more like a woman
plus something i could use to sit at my desk with and have in my lap

Doesn't even have a face. Why tf you want that shit

I get it. Have a real sex doll and do a lot of cuddling and kissing her, prob way more than sex.
Doesn't even have a face. Why tf you want that shit
Price and discretion likely.

get a hooker and pay her extra to cuddle.
:feelsseriously:

Just get a cat or a dog, it will reduce your loneliness. You can easily get one for free OP, if you get a cat it can go get food for itself.

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:

Just get a cat or a dog, it will reduce your loneliness. You can easily get one for free OP, if you get a cat it can go get food for itself.
my last cat ran away :cryfeels:
I get it. Have a real sex doll and do a lot of cuddling and kissing her, prob way more than sex.

Price and discretion likely.
you are correct

Just embrace the loneliness like I did. It will change you for sure. You may go through severe depression and shit but you will vome out as a stoic monk.

what about getting a dakimakura? that plush thing looks weird

what about getting a dakimakura? that plush thing looks weird
those are a lot cheaper
and you can get some really nice prints on them
but they wouldn't feel like a woman would, they would feel like a pillow
plus i personally feel daki's are more cringe tbh
but ngl i would get one maybe

Sorry to bump an old thread but "Demon Toys" discontinued their Meiki plushdoll line long ago.

" This product has been discontinued either by the manufacturer or by us due to lack of interest "

It was a good design as it has a silk crevice with a draw string drawstring silk so you could fit onaholes, fleshlights or practically ANY sex toy masturbator for men.

That said I don't like the feel of plush. Most guys buy the "full body torso" onahole these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back