Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want off this ride

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evez7m/finally-a-new-emoji-to-mock-men-pinching-hand-emoji-update

I don't know if that's supposed to be satire or not...

JFL at the absolute state of "journalism" now.

We all know feminists would march in the streets and screech like autists if the roles were reversed. JFL at the hypocrisy. It’s all fair game when men are the ones being mocked.

Also, vice = fake news

Imagine if we just had the whale emoji for fat women or a roast beef burger for when they're being "disgusting online".
[Hypocrisy]

When vice became mainstream I was so mad. I knew they were garbage for so long then they became massive. :feelsbadman:

:woke:

There should also be a new emoji depicting a fat loose used up vagina!

This is good

This feeds into the manospheres hands

Funny thing is these "toxicly masculine men" aren't gangsters or thugs, they're talking about sub6 framecels who don't agree with their cucked feminism garbage, that's what's really toxically masculine to them, not when a gang member shoots up a gas station or burglarizes an old person's house.

If you want women to be really pissed, criticize certain aesthetic characteristics of their intimate parts.

Once there was a blog in Brazil about how women with dark nipples, pussies and assholes are disgusting, foids went INSANE with that shit.

Once there was a blog in Brazil about how women with dark nipples, pussies and assholes are disgusting, foids went INSANE with that shit.

Why did they got mad about it? I thought it is about personality? This is what females always preach.

We need the :soy: emoji and the :chad: emoji.

Why did they got mad about it? I thought it is about personality? This is what females always preach.
Modern western women are the most superficial entities to ever walk on this planet.

and thats coming from VICE

We need a roast beef emoji now. Equality am I right

Capitalism is literally OVER now. Just you wait for all those wealthy businessmen to rope because they've received an emoji in a random text message, and for the proles to seize the means of production.

ok then we want roast beef emoji to mock of roasties

Why is this shicidefuel? Don’t we have the whale emoji?

FLippin' Vice