Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want my foreskin back

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I'm just so angry that it was cut off when I was a baby. I have cracks all over my penis glans and the head of my penis bothers me sometimes. My penis is all dry and fucked up. I want it to be moist and protected by my foreskin. My penis was mutilated to stop me from having sex (in the rare case I turned out to be a Chad). I'm just really angry.

It has made me feel powerless and depressed and just so angry at everyone.

It's not like you're using your dick for anything besides fapping anyway

i know bro. our parents willingly let them mutilate us.

Over before it began.

You can't get your skin back...it's over.

i really feel you bro. is that really the reason tho? or was it religious reasons

No idea. But in countries like USA pretty much everyone is circumcised even if not religious.
Why the fuck they do that ?

I'm glad my dick uncut

yes I want it kinda back too because Your foreskin has most of the nerves so without foreskin masturbating and sex dont feel as good
I'm glad my dick uncut
based uncutcel

No idea. But in countries like USA pretty much everyone is circumcised even if not religious.
thats fucked up. it's also fucked up how they normalize this, while female circumcision is seen as some kind of evil and abusive act. i'm going to make a thread on this.

why did they circumcise you then?
Nowadays doctors are obsessed with cutting of boys foreskins. Heard from so many people how the doctor was nearly forcing this shit onto parents for hygenic reasons or whatever.

They want you on NoFap :feelscry:

You can't get your skin back...it's over.
There's an organization named Foregen that's working on a circumcision reversal procedure using stem cells.

It's ridiculous that mutilating babies is still acceptable while kissing a developed teenager will ruin your life. JFL at modern society, especially cuckerica.

I'm also cut but did it at 17 because I had bad phimosis and went paranoid upon reading about cancer in the penis. Regret hard having done it, I could have done stretching exercises instead. But the Doctor recommended that for me, of cour$e.

It's so fucking stupid that religions believe the foreskin needs to be chopped off. I have no idea where that belief originally came from. Do they believe that their gods gave men foreskins by accident? My dad was pretty into Christianity when I was born, so I guess I'm lucky that I wasn't circumcised.

Doesn't bother me at all. Most of the guys I've seen in JAV are cut as well.

All the dicks I've seen in hentai were cut.

Nip girls will love it.

HappyLust

I'm circumcised and I'm glad I am. My dick looks bigger than normal because of that and It's cleaner. I'm very glad with the result.

how do you even fap without foreskin? do you have to use lube every time?

how do you even fap without foreskin? do you have to use lube every time?
Some people are partially cut (there is a bit of foreskin left in the form of the frenulum) and you can use the skin of your shaft as some kind of foreskin.

I'm partially cut and that's what I do, just glide the shaft skin over my dickhead

welcome to society, they think that this is right.

It's ridiculous that mutilating babies is still acceptable while kissing a developed teenager will ruin your life. JFL at modern society, especially cuckerica.

I'm also cut but did it at 17 because I had bad phimosis and went paranoid upon reading about cancer in the penis. Regret hard having done it, I could have done stretching exercises instead. But the Doctor recommended that for me, of cour$e.
Indeed..... Stretching exercises work, it only took me a few weeks to stretchen tight skin (I am dead serious), I had a bad case of phimosis tbh. And of course, the doctor recommended circumcision, but I delayed it, wanted to try stretching first and it fucking worked. I still remember how happy I was at that time because of that.