Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want love

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
I DONT EVEN WANT TO FUCK IF I WOULD GET A GF THAN.
I WANT TO HOLD HANDS, DOING VACCATION IN COMO ITALY NABOO,
I WANT TO KISS DURING A SUNSET WITH VIEW OVER A BEATUFIUL LAKE
I WANT TO HUG TO CURE MY LONELINESS & DEPRESSION
I WANT TO SMELL HER HAIR WHILE SLEEPING
I WANT TO WATCH NETFLIX WITH A GIRL DURING RAIN & STORM UNDER BLANKET WITH HOT CHOKLATE
I WANT TO GO WITH A GIRL TO CINEMA WATCH STAR WARS
I WANT TO TALK WITH HER ABOUT UNIVERSE & PHYSICS WHILE LYING ON A HILL, STARING AT THE NIGHT SKY AND CAMPING
I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH HER
I WANT TO HEAR CRYSTAL CASTLES WITH HER

i am 5'4 & ugly

Last edited:
It is sad that you are reduced to this state of not even wanting a basic biological urge, due to the rampant discrimination and ostracization towards the average sub 5 male in the modern world; however, I would advise against taking the rather cucking and self-humiliating take of not even wanting to ascend... :feelsclown:

Anyways, brutal that you will likely never achieve what you talk about; the contempt and hatred most foids have for sub 5 males, coupled with rampant foid privilege and hypergamy and the fact they actively project negative traits onto you due to your physical unattractiveness, makes your wish quite the pipe dream. :feelsjuice:

Literally not happening, unfortunately. Everything you've just described is now seen by women as creepy or clingy, even if you're Chad. Most would rather get their backs blown out every weekend by some random asshole and contemplate on the Uber home why they don't feel happy inside.

Enough. No more Disney movies for you!

I WANT TO WATCH NETFLIX WITH A GIRL DURING RAIN & STORM UNDER BLANKET WITH HOT CHOKLATE
I WANT TO TALK WITH HER ABOUT UNIVERSE & PHYSICS WHILE LYING ON A HILL, STARING AT THE NIGHT SKY AND CAMPING
Soy

my version
i want sex
i want to repeatedly push and pull my reproductive organ inside a female's reproductive organ.
i want to have physical intimacy with a virgin young person of the opposite sex
i want to sniff young teen prime girls
i want to sniff girls hair and neck
i want to nasally absorb the scent of their young female skin
i want to sleep with young teen girls
i want to aggressively fuck young girls
i want to ruthlessly fuck high-estrogen round-small-faced females in the most animalistic way possible. its my natural instinct.
sex is basic human need. sex is life. life is sex. sex is everywhere. sex is everything.
we literally exist to copulate.
as soon as we look at young attractive people of the opposite sex, we want to bang, its nature.
i want to have sex, i need to have sex.

Literally not happening, unfortunately. Everything you've just described is now seen by women as creepy or clingy, even if you're Chad. Most would rather get their backs blown out every weekend by some random asshole and contemplate on the Uber home why they don't feel happy inside.
Because they already did all of that in highschool middle school over if you missed out

my version
i want sex
i want to repeatedly push and pull my reproductive organ inside a female's reproductive organ.
i want to have physical intimacy with a virgin young person of the opposite sex
i want to sniff young teen prime girls
i want to sniff girls hair and neck
i want to nasally absorb the scent of their young female skin
i want to sleep with young teen girls
i want to aggressively fuck young girls
i want to ruthlessly fuck high-estrogen round-small-faced females in the most animalistic way possible. its my natural instinct.
sex is basic human need. sex is life. life is sex. sex is everywhere. sex is everything.
we literally exist to copulate.
as soon as we look at young attractive people of the opposite sex, we want to bang, its nature.
i want to have sex, i need to have sex.
now I want that version again

i am 5'4 & ugly
No love for your GrAY ass face, mang

I disagree. If you’re a chad saying what the original poster said, you’re “romantic”, or “interesting” but definitely not “creepy”.

Kys because it doesn't exist
It does. Just not for ugly people. Or at least I as an ugly man can’t get a pretty woman. Fucking devastating to know, to realise that.

It's time for you to fully swallow the blackpill.

It does. Just not for ugly people. Or at least I as an ugly man can’t get a pretty woman. Fucking devastating to know, to realise that.
love isn't real normies cannot be good every interaction between them is transactional

How is wanting basic companionship "soy"?

He already did, otherwise he wouldn't have posted this. These experiences are Chad-only these days.
If he did, he would know that love isn't real.

How is wanting basic companionship "soy"?

He already did, otherwise he wouldn't have posted this. These experiences are Chad-only these days.
Aye.

However, remember that ugly people can date other ugly people. Only chads can get the pretty or hot girls. I’m even too ugly for a 4/10 bc I’m a 1. But I want at least a 6. I can’t help it.

Is that all toilets or just a specific type of toilet? Because from my experience there are different types of toilets and the ones you describe would call OP "a clingy creep". But other toilets prefer these types of relationships.

If he did, he would know that love isn't real.

Companionship is a basic human need, "love" is just a chemical reaction based off of lust. But the type of life he describes is one of companionship, basically a female version of a friend with which he can have sex and enjoy their time together. My guess is that "love" is similar to what you experience with your male friends (that you enjoy being in their presence and enjoy talking to them) but then also with sex thrown in the mix.

Gtfo of a blackpill forum with that bluepill bullshit

Kys because it doesn't exist
Love never existed, its only an attachments foids developed when they are forced to be with their partner and provider for long periods of time like Stockholm syndrome. You can tell because now that women can choose there partner they are getting divorced and having less relationships, reserving things like sex for CHAD ONLY. IF you became a 6 out of 10 tomorrow you would be nothing but a shoulder and a wallet for your foidmate to cry on

i need intimacy and affection

Companionship is a basic human need, "love" is just a chemical reaction based off of lust. But the type of life he describes is one of companionship, basically a female version of a friend with which he can have sex and enjoy their time together. My guess is that "love" is similar to what you experience with your male friends (that you enjoy being in their presence and enjoy talking to them) but then also with sex thrown in the mix.
Companionship with a foid isn't necessary for your survivial or for your well-being, in fact interacting with a foid outside of sex is far worse than being lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back