Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want kids ):

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I want to take care of my own child badly and give them genuine love and care and just spend time with them . And they would make me happy because they’re mine but since I’m retarded and scary that won’t happen

I hate the thought of kids more than almost anything else. I couldn't stand the tiresome work it would be and the money it would take.

I hate the thought of kids more than almost anything else. I couldn't stand the tiresome work it would be and the money it would take.
In this degenerated society obviously it would suck yeah

I feel like I like the idea of having kids but if I actually had kids I wouldn't be happy. Not like I'll have to worry about that anyway.

Pretty much, and I don't want to seem them go through the same shit I did because of my genes.

i kind of want a son but also don't want a little baby, i hate these pesky things

Same I wish I could raise my own children probably the biggest dream I got

I'd rather not pass on my genes & cause more suffering; you're not entitled to have kids sweetie.

Pretty much, and I don't want to seem them go through the same shit I did because of my genes.
Same. I have had many horrendous physical health issues that would drive most people to suicide even if they were not an incel on top of it all. No way I'd even create someone just to suffer

Anyway she would leave you and take your kids away, then you would rope. Unless you kill her first.

Title : I want to take care of my own child badly and give them genuine love and care and just spend time with them . And they would make me happy because they’re mine but since I’m retarded and scary that won’t happen

#Stophavingblackbabies​

Ironic
#stophavingblackbabies

Also I wouldnt pass my genes on either the yellow inbreeding cult needs to end its suffering

having a child is imo one of the most beautiful things you could probably experience. shame that its being gatekept behind a vagina lol