Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I want just one thing in life ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★

To cuddle with a thicc woman and sleep in bed with her and listen to her breathing and heartbeat and feel her warm soft body all over

I hate anyone anyone touching my body while sleeping. Even women.

I want Keqing (my avi) to do this to me

That action is restricted to top 1% of men buddy boyo, do you wish to purchase a sex doll instead?

I hate anyone anyone touching my body while sleeping. Even women.
ok chad
I want Keqing (my avi) to do this to me
based
Dang she is massive.
i love tall women lady dimitrescu opened my mind up to tall mommys
That action is restricted to top 1% of men buddy boyo, do you wish to purchase a sex doll instead?
i'd buy a sexdoll if i lived alone and had the money to do so

Just be yourself and have a good personality teehee

You're not entitled to relationship :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Same I find tall women to be attractive as long as they are lean

I just want death to release me from my miserable existence

View attachment 476783

To cuddle with a thicc woman and sleep in bed with her and listen to her breathing and heartbeat and feel her warm soft body all over
Same bro, i want feel her warm body heat on my body while I'm doing the same to her, I want a foid to trust me and genuinely love me this much :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Same bro, i want feel her warm body heat on my body while I'm doing the same to her, I want a foid to trust me and genuinely love me this much :cryfeels::cryfeels:
i wanna suck on her booba too while she gives me headpats and whispers to me :feelsmage:

any woman below that is genetic trash

That looks sweaty and uncomfortable. Also, what is wrong with her tits at the end, looks like the end of a cantaloupe lmao.

That looks sweaty and uncomfortable. Also, what is wrong with her tits at the end, looks like the end of a cantaloupe lmao.
no they are nice big booba

Incel trait: you know the artist :feelsrope:

no they are nice big booba
I mean don’t you see what I’m talking about? Like look at the very end where the nipple is, doesn’t it look strange how it looks like they are about to pop or some shit, or like one of those aliens from alien versus predator is gonna hatch out of it?

I mean don’t you see what I’m talking about? Like look at the very end where the nipple is, doesn’t it look strange how it looks like they are about to pop or some shit, or like one of those aliens from alien versus predator is gonna hatch out of it?

lmao

Same I find tall women to be attractive as long as they are lean
This but they have to be thicc and curvy. Most tall foids are thin like a pencil with no ass.

But at least they got good leg game. :feelsohh:

This but they have to be thicc and curvy. Most tall foids are thin like a pencil with no ass.

But at least they got good leg game. :feelsohh:
lol true true
most are giraffes with no curves at all.

lol true true
most are giraffes with no curves at all.
I mean, I won't mind it too much if her face is pretty or has nice legs. But no curves and a flat ass ain't no fun.

But ideally, she should have some hips and thighs.

I mean, I won't mind it too much if her face is pretty or has nice legs. But no curves and a flat ass ain't no fun.

But ideally, she should have some hips and thighs.
ideally we would be chad