Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want humanity to thrive

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
I don't want humanity to go extinct. I want humanity to thrive. I know people agree humanity sucks, and I find that observation to be mostly true, but I still believe in a bright future where a few civilized humans prevail over the masses.

I couldn't care less if most humans are slaughtering each other or condemning themselves to a third world existence as long as some nations are not like that.

You see: intelligence, beauty, health, talent, civility, empathy, and a series of other positive traits are uncommon around the world. I don't want humans who have these traits to perish just because most of humanity doesn't.

All of humanity has to go. Evil will always take leadership and humans will keep reproducing to the point where it is now

I want humanity to thrive because it will probably lead to improvements for us as well. Namely:
- Sex bots
- Cheaper transport (for tourism and SEAmaxxing ig)
- Shorter work hours
- Higher wages

I assume all of these things count as having humanity "thrive".

if I was a world leader and it was my last day in office I would order the nukes:smonk:

if I was a world leader and it was my last day in office I would order the nukes:smonk:
Yeah, exterminate all of humanity because you are morally superior to all of them. What about people who are the exact opposite of what you consider to be negative? What about innocent children who would grow up to be civilized adults?

If I told you I'd like to bomb Africa or China or Israel, you'd probably jump down my throat for being "racist", but bombing all humans is just fine with you, huh? Exterminating humanity is moral as long as you are not selective about it, yes?

I kind of agree with OP, despite hating most people I meet I still like humanity in the abstract.

Yeah, exterminate all of humanity because you are morally superior to all of them. What about people who are the exact opposite of what you consider to be negative? What about innocent children who would grow up to be civilized adults?

If I told you I'd like to bomb Africa or China or Israel, you'd probably jump down my throat for being "racist", but bombing all humans is just fine with you, huh? Exterminating humanity is moral as long as you are not selective about it, yes?
humanity is shit and will always be shit, in 200 years there will be new incel forums with subhumans rotting and talking about roping. just get it over with and prevent it all

- Higher wages
Wages should be abolished. Humanity should only work to sustain itself, not to generate more money/capital for richfags. There should be workers' councils with elected representatives from each industry, they will decide production.

humanity is shit and will always be shit
Most of humanity will, but the few humans who are not like that must prevail over the masses. You are stating that humans are crap, and then calling for the extermination of them all. Doesn't that make you pause? It's a clear contradiction. You're immoral just like the very humans you criticize.

in 200 years there will be new incel forums with subhumans rotting and talking about roping. just get it over with and prevent it all
In 200 years, civilization will be reestablished and nearly all men will have a chance to marry just like a century ago. We are slowly returning to traditionalism. Egalitarianism will perish.

No one is ever innocent.
Children who haven't committed any crimes or done any harm to others are innocent by default unless you're talking about innate characteristics they can't control like discriminating against ugly people or crying for attention. In any case, they are more innocent than people who want all of humanity to die just to satiate their sick desires.

Wages should be abolished. Humanity should only work to sustain itself, not to generate more money/capital for richfags. There should be workers' councils with elected representatives from each industry, they will decide production.
I've read hundreds of posts saying how we should enslave women and use them as objects on this site and yet this is, somehow, still the least achievable scenario

I've read hundreds of posts saying how we should enslave women and use them as objects on this site and yet this is, somehow, still the least achievable scenario
Would take nothing short of an organized global movement to abolish the present state of things, if you know what I mean. :feelsthink::feelsjuice:

Pattern forming brain too strong. Without stronger inhibition, humanity will simply grow until we exceed available resources. The equilibrium we reach due to our ability to optimize will be horrific. Humanity will end in some weird sci-fi apocalypse where humans are warring over nutrient sludge and bitches.

Humanity is destined to perish along with the entire universe. Life is just a mistake and the end of time is a testament to this fact. Watch this video.

View: https://youtu.be/uD4izuDMUQA

The end is inevitable and I welcome it for ALL. Frankly I think the idea of preserving life is a silly ideal. In life, victors are rewarded and the vanquished are punished, often for factors out of their control. It would just be better if life is completely eradicated so that there are no winners or losers.