Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want her so bad...

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I never thought I'd develop a crush on anyone but this bitch in particular.. I will never have her :kys:

Who? Send a picture or describe her.

Oneitis thread :feelsseriously:

Go and jerk off dude. Oneitis is stupid because bitches are a dime a dozen

But not incel tier recessed

She's not a stacy not even htb but I need her

while you are writing this she is getting one dick in the ass one in pussy and 2 in her slutty mouth. after she will get a nice golden shower and a few punches and kicks from chad.

I can't cope with this

you want her but so does every other guy

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

I love your mom as well.

I used to be obsessed for like 3 days over that one tall foid that I found really charming and attractive. I will never have her either so I stopped being obsessed there is no point in being obsessed over someone/something that you'll never get. As a manlet I have a chance only at acquiring a short foid.

I used to be obsessed for like 3 days over that one tall foid that I found really charming and attractive. I will never have her either so I stopped being obsessed there is no point in being obsessed over someone/something that you'll never get. As a manlet I have a chance only at acquiring a short foid.
How tall are you?

I never thought I'd develop a crush on anyone but this bitch in particular.. I will never have her :kys:
You asked her out and she said no or what happened?

She's around that height
well if ur tall and not subhuman in your face you have a big chance if you make the first move.

If you're truly black pilled you'll never develop a oneitis because you know its pointles The.blackpill is what cured my oneitis syndrome actually.

No I just know her
If you don't approach her you can't know it's over or not give it a shot.Only after you have tried and failed you can know.

ask her out and report back
If you don't approach her you can't know it's over or not give it a shot.Only after you have tried and failed you can know.
I will never ask a bitch out in my life, and I know it's over for me I don't need any more proof

I will never ask a bitch out in my life, and I know it's over for me I don't need any more proof
Average volcel on this site.How can you want a woman but you are scared to even talk to one?I thought this forum is for losers that get rejected by every women they approached,not for kids that say it's over yet they never tried to ascend.

Last edited:
Average volcel on this site.How can you want a woman but you are scared to even talk to one?I thought this forum is for losers that get rejected by every women they approached,not for kids that say it's over yet they never tried to ascend.
Are you a 5 feet indian janitor in a wheelchair with burns on your face?

I'm not scared to talk to women? I even made a thread about this once
And this bitch is the only foid I've talked to more than once in years, the reason I like her is because I've talked to her.
In my class there are stacies who mog her to death but I don't think about them

Why would I ask her out
Man you should treat a woman you like exactly like your best friend just that you like her sexually also.How can you claim that you are an incel If you never tried?Incels got rejected,got called weirdos and the girls make fun of them are you in this position?I guess you are just a kid that got lumped in this ideology without even knowing what an incel actually is.

We are men no one wants, that tried to ascend following the redpill but failed,not edgy teenagers that don't even try yet say it's over.But i guess I am wrong since most users are 6 feet white normie fakecels and all it takes for them is just to ask a woman out.

No, are you?
No but i am 5 feet 6.5 ,have a burn scar on my face,multiple diseases that are going to kill me in a few years and i live a year with what you earn in a month.

There are 8 billion people on this planet, theoretically you could have a good relationship with multiple toilets, a Oneitis is stupid.

Man you should treat a woman you like exactly like your best friend just that you like her sexually also.How can you claim that you are an incel If you never tried?Incels got rejected,got called weirdos and the girls make fun of them are you in this position?I guess you are just a kid that got lumped in this ideology without even knowing what an incel actually is.

We are men no one wants, that tried to ascend following the redpill but failed,not edgy teenagers that don't even try yet say it's over.But i guess I am wrong since most users are 6 feet white normie fakecels and all it takes for them is just to ask a woman out.
I've been called rapist, pedophile, drug addict, school shooter millions of times only because of my face, weirdo is nothing, And I've been made fun of by foids since I was little. I think this is enough proof to know it's over, why you think I never tried?