Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want height reduction surgery

"I want to be shorter because Chad told me i`m too tall" :foidSoy:

brainwashed slave

Holy fucking shit . :feelsclown:

Foids problems:
"Baaaaawwww i get too much attention and have too much opportunities baaaaaaaaawwww :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Men problems:
"Which suicide method is the least painful ?"

Learn to love yourself
Isn't that what they say

Move out of the Hispanic shithole theory

Notice how it's all just stupid conversation starters or compliments and she wants to completely butcher herself for it. Meanwhile a man will literally lose opportunities and status over it.

brainwashed slave
66057.jpg

A lot of noodlewhorea would carpet bomb cities to become as tall as her

Last edited:
It seems like he charges like 70K-80K, which is like, sure that's expensive, but that's the same price as a nice new car, and people buy that all the time. And, being 2 inches shorter would make a much bigger impact on my life than having a nice car.
This bitch is about to take a loan out to make herself shorter :lul: Average foid intelligence on display.

Last edited:
he wants the higher difficulty jfl

"Wow you're so tall!" (No f*cking sh*t, idiot.)
"I bet you play basketball!" (I have absolutely no interest in sports whatsoever.)
"Your kids are going to be professional athletes" (Firstly, wtf is wrong with you, ew. Secondly, I would never want to bring someone else into the world knowing the torment they would have to go through being my height.)
Etc.

complaining about getting compliments. i hate tall people sometimes.

Foids problems:
"Baaaaawwww i get too much attention and have too much opportunities baaaaaaaaawwww :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Men problems:

Foids problems:

Men problems:
Based comment and extremely true

The average height for men is around 5'7 (but they all say they're 6'0 tho...)

typical foid, had to get a joke in about men.

also this fucking whore's post history is depressing, 16 and already fucked dozens of guys. the state of society

Last edited: