Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want gypsy/curry pussy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Something happened to me and I find brown foids very attractive. I jacked off to a curry foid yesterday masturbating and it was hot. I want a gypsy/curry foid to fuck hard. Arab one is fine too.

I wish I could get ciganka pussy but thugmaxxed 5'3 bloated gypsy only jfl.

Dark pussy mogs , but why? Is it because I am completely disgusted by white whores or something else? Didn't even jack off that much past few days.

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @Ci Jey

Something happened to me and I find brown foids very attractive. I jacked off to a curry foid yesterday masturbating and it was hot. I want a gypsy/curry foid to fuck hard. Arab one is fine too.

Dark pussy mogs , but why? Is it because I am completely disgusted by white whores or something else? Didn't even jack off that much past few days.

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @Ci Jey
It’s a taboo and a degradation kink to want to roll around in the proverbial mud with muds.

Thats all that it is really ie the attraction/desire of it I mean.

The core of the appeal is the wrongness of it all and the exotic strangeness a different race of female represents.

It’s a taboo and a degradation kink to want to roll around in the proverbial mud with muds.

Thats all that it is really ie the attraction/desire of it I mean.

The core of the appeal is the wrongness of it all and the exotic strangeness a different race of female represents.
dark curry milf pussy mogs white pink pussy ngl. White whores are dirtier anyways. Their body count is like 30 by the time they reach 16! Not to mention the dog and horsepill which is beyond brutal.

dark curry milf pussy mogs white pink pussy ngl. White whores are dirtier anyways. Their body count is like 30 by the time they reach 16! Not to mention the dog and horsepill which is beyond brutal.
lol you’re extremely naive if you think the other races are anymore “pure”.

If anything due to the niggerization of culture white women are only “playing catch up” sexually with the way muds have always done things ie sex with dogs, horses, dolphins and pigs and other animals, gang bangs, golden showers, spanking role play and all sorts of other filthy, vile and kinky bdsm type of shit.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade what about you? Do you guys also want to fuck gypsy foids? :feelshaha::lul:

I’m new here what the hell is this?:feelskek: Hope so it is troll, if you’re looking for curry foids are you retarded? Watch out my friend, these foids could be shemales

What inceldom in the Balkans does to a mofo:feelshaha:.

Some gypsies can be quite attractive especially if they are young but it's probably only a tiny minority amongst them.
Also in order to attract a gypsy you need to be very low-inhib or a thugmaxxer.
I think that looking down on nerdy, high-inhib, neurotic males is more widespread among gypsies than among whites.

I've always liked gypsys, many of their foids were brought in wedding parties to dance since dancing was viewed as undignified activity but things changed after 2003.

Either way I kinda like kalé foids espcially those who has dark skin and light hair and eyes, they smell like shit though jfl

Do not racemix, brother.I’m from balkans as well and the gypsies breed here like bed bugs.So much pukefuel :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I'd shag a gypsy/curry

I wouldn't compare to gypsies to poojeetas. Gypsies mog poojeetas hard because of their european DNA.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade what about you? Do you guys also want to fuck gypsy foids? :feelshaha::lul:
those gusys have been enjoying gypsy pussy since centuries already. Gypsys are the bottom of the barrel, no school, no jobs therefore $5 for cum in pussy no condom