Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want everyone to break up or get divorced

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
Even my acquaintances or cousins, muahaha. Then I want to see what they'll do in this shitty dating market.

It is inevitable that the toilet will be unloyal and cheat behind their partner's backs.

Most marriages I've seen and gotten to know in person consist of old couples that deteriorated looks wise from their prime and it turns me off from LTR so badly. I don't want to grow old and turn into even more of a subhuman I already am with someone else while watching them become more subhuman too.

Last edited:
i want everyone to go away and be alone on earth.
Kys and you can be alone and everyone can go away. Before you do that ensure that you go ER

It is inevitable that the toilet will be unloyal and cheat behind their partner's backs.
Right ? Woman cant stay loyal for extended periods of Times .

She has Options and will Use those

it's not that simple
recently it's gotten quite popular for women to 'go on break' or 'estranged'
this lets them leave and come back at any time if there is a problem (yes, the cuck allows it)
sometimes the woman can even arrange to live in a different apartment and have her man pay the rent, until she decides to come back
discover clown world... today...