Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want based islam back so women arent fucking whores and cunts

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I hate women and I want islam back so they cover there stupid fucking faces, and are controlled to not be degenerate fucks, and adultery should be a punishable crime and gays and feminsit will be stoned like they do in every based middle eastern country, women would actually not have a bodycount of 1000000+ chads and FUCKING ETHNIC women wont fucking be race traitors, white men will have white women, aisans will have aisan women, arabs will have arab women, indians will have indian woemn, i dont want anymore fucking stupid ethnic whores kuking ethnic men for white cock, why did they allow fucking stupid immigrations laws the whole reason for immigration is so white women can virtue signal and ethnic CUNT WHORES will fuck white men while ethnic men wageslaves to death FUUUUUCCKCKCKCKCKCKKC

8azvukf5jyx21
make this legal tbhbtbthbhtbt

I'd fuck a muslim qt

Islam will be completely destroyed within this century.

I'd fuck a muslim qt
ye but there becoing sluts now cos of immigration, i jsut want my own looksmatch ffs

jfl at this shit i hate fucking cunts who wanted immigration so my looksmatch can have a show about her and fuck chads
Islam will be completely destroyed within this century.

fuck its over