Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want AOC ...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★★
I want
I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN. IT IS THE ULTIMATE FANTASY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AOC PREGNANT WITH MY FUTURE CHILD AND CREATE AN ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN.

I WOULD LIVE TO SEE THIS BITCH'S DREAMS CRUMBLE AS SHE HAS TO RAISE MY FAILURE OF A SON AND TURN INTO A TRUE TRADWIFE. NOTHING WOULD STOP ME FROM CREAMPIEING THAT PUSSY EVERY NIGHT.

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

One of the fantasies of all time

Guarantee she is a right fucking slut especially in her early 20s

One of the fantasies of all time
kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself

kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself
What I was being supportive :feelsbadman:

Well, she probably is the most attractive foid in the USA government.

But, can you imagine how much she would nag and complain all the time?

Is that the spic politician soydditors lose their shit over

I want AOC... to be abolished

She's fucking ugly & has nasty as fuck teeth.

I would rather see her torn to pieces by piranhas but go off