Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want anarchy.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I hate authority I hate rules.

I want to live in a post apocalyptic world, I often fantasize about it.

A post apocalyptic world seems depressing and boring

No you don’t, you know why? Because you wouldn’t be able to sit in your home, and warm room, shelter and electricity.

Only LOW IQ individuals look at all of this and go “do you know what would be great? If we could just get back to barely surviving.”

You would rope after 3 days tbh. Or maybe someone would burn your place down, idk.

No you don’t, you know why? Because you wouldn’t be able to sit in your home, and warm room, shelter and electricity.

Only LOW IQ individuals look at all of this and go “do you know what would be great? If we could just get back to barely surviving.”

You would rope after 3 days tbh. Or maybe someone would burn your place down, idk.
No bro it would be cool, I can do without technology just fine
Tbh

A real-life Purge?

I'd like the same as well.
The Jews have split up the country, a civil war against the government at least won't work. Hitler had a 99% approval rate which is why he got power in the first place

The Jews have split up the country, a civil war against the government at least won't work. Hitler had a 99% approval rate which is why he got power in the first place

A war against our enemies is a war that I'd be willing to fight for. Primarily feminists.

A war against our enemies is a war that I'd be willing to fight for. Primarily feminists.
Not sure if I can be fucked fighting a war for the government (Israel) all America does is right their wars.

With the way the west is degrading, your wish might actually come true within the next 10 - 30 years.

I wouldnt mind a real life purge

I want a world war to start

We don't need government, anarchy all the way

I want to be able to fuck women

Everyone here who wants anarchy should be forced to live Slab city for a few months, and when you get back let’s see how much you want to live in a lawless shithole. You won’t have anything resembling comforts.

Just edgelords giving edgelord responses, they don’t actually mean what they say.

i respect no man but our one and true leader