Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want an emo girlfriend so badly

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I need an emo girl in my life with hair the color of the rainbow, tons of eyeliner and makeup *sigh* my female classmate is so hot but she'd never go for me. it's O V E R, I wanna rope and come back as giga-chad.

large.jpg

Like this?

Reincarnation is a cope I think, people are too afraid of going to hell or eternal nothingness.

Bri8564 said:
Reincarnation is a cope I think, people are too afraid of going to hell or eternal nothingness.

Best cope there is, even if reincarnation isn't real I hope my particles give birth to some insects or little mini-chads.

jagged0 said:
Best cope there is, even if reincarnation isn't real I hope my particles give birth to some insects or little mini-chads.

What if they give birth to maggots?

Bri8564 said:

Do you seriously think a "hell" or "heaven" could actually exist? That's just bullshit they told people thousands of years ago to control them, like religion as a whole.

QuantumDummy said:
Do you seriously think a "hell" or "heaven" could actually exist? That's just bullshit they told people thousands of years ago to control them, like religion as a whole.

They couldn't exist, but that won't stop billions of people from deluding themselves into believing it.

QuantumDummy said:

I'm agnostic, I didn't say I believe in it. It is definitely more plausible than reincarnation though. I also hope that a Heaven and Hell exist.

Bri8564 said:
I'm agnostic, I didn't say I believe in it. It is definitely more plausible than reincarnation though. I also hope that a Heaven and Hell exist.

I wouldn't hope for that. If they existed then I'd definitely be going down below.

Kointo said:
They couldn't exist, but that won't stop billions of people from deluding themselves into believing it.

Yea, like what the fuck are the actual rules for getting into either one? It's ridiculous. We die, we're dead. Consciousness is gone. On the off chance I'm wrong, will I forever burn in "hell" for not believing in it, even if I was a decent person in my lifetime? Give me a break.

Kointo said:
What if they give birth to maggots?

Don't jinx it bro, I want to think that my particles are worth more than a few shitty maggots.

Bri8564 said:

I know you didn't say you believe in it, I was speaking in general, my bad. I pretty much have an average intelligence, but my brain can't lower it's IQ enough to even entertain the idea of a "heaven" or "hell" existing. Just can't do it.

AWALT, no trp meme tbh

She’ll treat you the same as any other femroid

jagged0 said:
Don't jinx it bro, I want to think that my particles are worth more than a few shitty maggots.

I think everyone's matter will end up circulating throughout everything, not just a few organisms. It's strange but our cells are constantly dying and replicating, except for neurons. It isn't the matter that makes you, it's the arrangement of that matter.

Emo girls only go with Emo chads.

Actually, Emo girls go with any chads.

jagged0 said:
I need an emo girl in my life with hair the color of the rainbow, tons of eyeliner and makeup *sigh* my female classmate is so hot but she'd never go for me. it's O V E R, I wanna rope and come back as giga-chad.

The gf mine is dry