Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I want an Egirl gf so bad

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
But I'm just an ugly guy on the internet........
0daac9b65c7d50b591378519dbc4a4f8

why do the hottest sluts have to have the biggest issues?

@shii410 will be your e gf

Is that your pic op? :feelswhere:

Hmmm it's like there is some correlation :waitwhat::waitwhat:
i dont know which comes first... does being hot give you mental issues or does being fucked up make you hot

i dont know which comes first... does being hot give you mental issues or does being fucked up make you hot
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Wouldn't call them mental issues
Just being allowed to act as childish as possible due to being hot

heh heh, yeah
I wouldn't consider those types e-girls. For me it's more the type of person that likes to wear pink or light blue hair and colorful clothings. Like Belle Delphine.

They all have an onlyfans

Cope.
You little cumslut wanted validation from us oinkwells don't you? I hope you get raped bitch
Bruh that’s not me, literally search up on google “Korean E-Girl” this is one of the first pics to pop up in

how is this foid worship, just a pic of a random girl:feelswhat:
Why you posting foids on here? Go do that shit in discord.

im just replying to a comment and posting the type of girl he likes, no need to be so aggressive :feelsokman:
It's not only directed at you it this whole thread.

Have you seen what happened to @BrendioEEE? He got cucked by 2 e-thots.

Have you seen what happened to @BrendioEEE? He got cucked by 2 e-thots.
That he met online.

Tbh, there are catfishes out there. It's already over if you can't find a gf in real life.

They're just no-contact prostitutes who know they have top status in our society.

Just chadfish if they're only online

why do the hottest sluts have to have the biggest issues?
even if they had 0 issues none of us here would ever get them.
You just like emos and alt girls, bro.
probably incel trait tbh, cause at least those foids pretend to have a personality (games whatever) even if it's merely to attract simps

Last edited:
Issues doesn’t make a difference, we still won’t get them.:feelshaha:
over for us. only isekai/reincarnation maxxing left jfl. most of the ethnic cels and manlets here are far far too fucked for even surgery to save us.

that's pretty cucked boyo. you dream of a mentally unstable giga slut? :feelsokman:

It's already over if you can't find a gf in real life.
True, the closest I've ever been in a real relationship, is when I dated a foid online and we videochatted eachother. She looked pretty decent ngl. But I've never gotten girls in real life lol.

Idk about e-girl, but I respect all my brocels' tastes in women.

Cringe, cucked, and god damn you're truly fucked.

its over for you chimp

Idk about e-girl, but I respect all my brocels' tastes in women.
My respects to you. I would like whatever girl to be mine, but an e-girl would be an infinite bonus. Damn.

E-thots just use incels and betacucks for cash and ELO climbing, while longing for that huge chad cock
:feelscry: