Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want absolutely nothing to do with 99.9999% of men

All her trauma will be washed away by gigachad's semen

noodle upset she only got pump n dumped by chads throughout her life

Foids try not to breed 99% of guys in existance challange impossible

She's traumatised by sex haver normies.

No one gives a fuck about 2xc roasties

“Sounds like she is projecting her own issues on all men everywhere. This y she a rape victim” -IT

If only she was sexually harassed and assaulted by white Chad. Then this post wouldn't exist.
She's traumatised by sex haver normies.
And yet we are the ones IT and IT-adjacent communities harp on every day...

Just die alone theory.

Her Dad praying he's not in the 0.000000001%

> Because I grew up in traditional Chinese culture
Oh, just another Asian woman publicly trashing her own culture, surprise surprise. Surely a 0.0001% Whitey will save her eventually.

Holy moly boyos, were truly not far away from whores to truly admitt they hate and despise all sub8's and basically want to see 80% of the male population dead.

It will be socially acceptable to say this in a few years I believe :lul:

0.00001% white cocku onry

I love seeing idiots realise they have been "brainwashed" or some new "revolution" and its just them realising some bullshit its amusing to me.

Memes write themselves

OIP 50

LMAO, trauma.... foids exaggerate a lot what they have to deal with. This is a common fallacy that is spread by them like a disease. In truth women are not under attack. They live a life of privilege. Any oppression related to them is their oppression of non-chad men.

It's also funny to see the elaborate lies they come up with to rationalize being chad-only.

Oh, just another Asian woman publicly trashing her own culture, surprise surprise. Surely a 0.0001% Whitey will save her eventually.
After getting gangbanged by dozens of average cumskins she's finally white Chad only :lul:

Being a sub 5 automatically makes us have absolutely nothing to do with 99.99% of the women on Earth what the fuck is her problem

Top 0.0001% Terrachad only :feelskek:
Like how she said that, the implication is that 99.9999999% of rapists are male but even a retarded foid knows thats impossible, what she actually saying she won't even bother with men unless they are Petachads, just goes to show how slutty the are for top tier generics. If your going to accuse 99.99999999% men of being rapist why not just say 100% but she would probably allow white terachad to rape her fortune cookie

the 0.0001% is prob "her" cuz it's a tranny