Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a Yandare wife

I wish women fought for men, not the other way around.

Giga chad only
If you remember the Jodi Arias trial....this fat norwoodnormie got a yandare girl

i don't want that lol but i yes want a foid to be obsessed with me

i don't want that lol but i yes want a foid to be obsessed with me
why not? If I had a Yandere wife I probably wouldn't even think of the afterlife much since my life would be like heaven.

why not? If I had a Yandere wife I probably wouldn't even think of the afterlife much since my life would be like heaven.
Edgy yandere type has long ago lost all of the appeal to me, i want to be loved of course but i don't want any of this cringe shit. I want a gf I can control at least somewhat and want to see the light of day lest she gets pissed off for whatever reason and desides to put a knife to me while i sleep

Last edited:
Edgy yandere type has long ago lost all of the appeal to me, i want to be loved of course but i don't want any of this cringe shit. I want a gf I can control at least somewhat and want to see the light of day lest she gets pissed off for whatever reason and desides to put a knive to me while i sleep
I don't mind her clinging onto me and watching my every move. the only thing I'd do is go to work than go home anyway so I wouldn't do anything alarming. It would be hot as hell if she loved me that much.

I don't mind her clinging onto me and watching my every move. the only thing I'd do is go to work than go home anyway so I wouldn't do anything alarming. It would be hot as hell if she loved me that much.
idk i don't want my gf to get super jealous and give me disgusted ever suspecting looks and hold a knife behind her back each time i go outside or whatever. Whenever i think about yandere gf i imagine her wanting to take out anger on me. Also i don't think it would be that cute for a girl to be constantly gnawed by jealousy, not in anime but IRL. Anyway it's not like i'm ever getting a gf, might as well daydreammax for a bit