Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want a woman

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
-Yesterday I felt like I was in heaven when I was trying to show an item on my phone to that Portuguese milf. Her hand touched my fingers,it was so soft. I couldn't stop watching her hugeeee ass and nice feet. My arms brushed her boobs,if her boobs was bigger I'd probably get hard .
The woman (maybe her daughter or sister)
that was with her looked sexy too .

It's important for me that a woman have big ass and/or big boobs

- I was passing near the laundry bags section and that Asian smiled to me ,I did he same. After she came near me and asked me where are the pyrex bowl (she pronounced my name) . I was willing to walk her to the aisle.
I walk a bit just to watch her,and stopped in the blender area. After a while she asked me where are parchment paper and another thing. I explained her in details how to get them. After that she told me to have lovely day. Idk what took me but I waived at her.

Maybe I should have asked her "What delicious Asians food are you going to prepare" . Maybe she's not single and would have thought that I'm too desperate. She had glasses, some tattoos. Anyway I would never see her again like the Asian (she was with her mother ) I didn't take her number in the end of 2023 year .

What's easiest?
**I'm black

1- ascending with a white woman
2- ascending with an Asian in the West
3- ascending with an Asian in Asia

#over_for_random_encountercels
#no_asian_for_your_face

Last edited:
ascending with a curryfoid in the slums of india

Do you have American citizenship?

1st one, white women have an intense fascination with blacks for some reason. But if you don't like superficiality, then 3rd.

-Yesterday I felt like I was in heaven when I was trying to show an item on my phone to that Portuguese milf. Her hand touched my fingers,it was so soft. I couldn't stop watching her hugeeee ass and nice feet. My arms brushed her boobs,if her boobs was bigger I'd probably get hard .
The woman (maybe her daughter or sister)
that was with her looked sexy too .

It's important for me that a woman have big ass and/or big boobs

- I was passing near the laundry bags section and that Asian smiled to me ,I did he same. After she came near me and asked me where are the pyrex bowl (she pronounced my name) . I was willing to walk her to the aisle.
I walk a bit just to watch her,and stopped in the blender area. After a while she asked me where are parchment paper and another thing. I explained her in details how to get them. After that she told me to have lovely day. Idk what took me but I waived at her.

Maybe I should have asked her "What delicious Asians food are you going to prepare" . Maybe she's not single and would have thought that I'm too desperate. She had glasses, some tattoos. Anyway I would never see her again like the Asian (she was with her mother ) I didn't take her number in the end of 2023 year .

What's easiest?
**I'm black

1- ascending with a white woman
2- ascending with an Asian in the West
3- ascending with an Asian in Asia

#over_for_random_encountercels
#no_asian_for_your_face
Grape

Girls should both have huge and wide asses plus big tits on top of that. Lots of sweet and lovely cellulite and a gorgeous brown eye.

Girls should both have huge and wide asses plus big tits on top of that. Lots of sweet and lovely cellulite and a gorgeous brown eye.
I don't like too much cellulite

I don't like too much cellulite
On those big and plump asses there is a lot of cellulite and sweet dimples. This is sexy beyond belief and like beauty spots on a godess. Imagine that pale and creamy skin. Those huge and powerful glutes as you stand with your face inches away from that shapely ass. Admiring every dimple, every gorgeous cellulite. She asks you to dig in your nose right in her asscrack cause she's got a gift for you. You do exactly as you're told, burying your face between her lovely white buttocks and then she let's her love loose. She farts loud and lovely right in your face and asks you if it smells good. Like in seventh heaven you barely touch your penis before you erupt. You're face still staring with awe after her fart and your nose re-enters her crack again just as your orgasm draws to its end.