Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want a large teddy bear

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
I want a human sized teddy bear or other stuffed to simulate cuddling with a foid.Actually not a great substitution because teddy bears don't have bone and the shape is different.Other problem is would be embarassing to explain to my parents the prupose of the big stuffed toy. :feelsbadman:

I want a realistic sex doll.

They should be giving by the government to all males who need them.

I want a human sized teddy bear or other stuffed to simulate cuddling with a foid.Actually not a great substitution because teddy bears don't have bone and the shape is different.Other problem is would be embarassing to explain to my parents the prupose of the big stuffed toy. :feelsbadman:
Get a bodypillow (without any waifu shit on it) if you can instead, much less embarrassing to explain

Get a bodypillow (without any waifu shit on it) if you can instead, much less embarrassing to explain
The sounds more embarrassing imo

How? You can easily just say its for a better sleeping position so your back won't hurt.
yeah but it has a half naked cartoon character on it.

get a dakimakura one of best copes for me, just dont buy shit quality materials(like peach skin cover or inner pillow from ebay).
yeah but it has a half naked cartoon character on it.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Thats why I specifically said (without anime waifu shit on it)
all good quality materials are gonna be with anime(and cover quality matters alot) literally nothing wrong with having dakimakura unless you are :soy:

Last edited:
Chad only.

IS Bear