Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I want a guy who COULD cheat"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Saw a TikTok, didn't save it and now it's gone, but there was this girl who said: "I don't want a guy who cheats, but I want a guy who COULD cheat".

They want a guy who other women desire, hence a guy that could easily cheat.

that's just a roundabout way of saying she wants chad. obviously a top 20% man could cheat if he wanted to.

AWALT

foids are all a hive-mind, they want guys who are fucking other foids because it confers pre-selection

foids don't understand fidelity

if man able to cheat it means he is worth something as a man, means other women likes him. No sub5 betabux will cheat even if he would want to.

i think they're deliberately pushing ground everyday inspite of us. Theyre aware of our situation and decided to push balls to the wall impossible standart levels

back in the days women just fucked, now days they only complain about how not good enough you are and just keeps pushing it

I don't want a foid who is alive, but a foid who COULD be alive

AWALT

foids are all a hive-mind, they want guys who are fucking other foids because it confers pre-selection

foids don't understand fidelity
:yes: :yes: :yes: It also suits them because they then can cheat without being judged, they dont care one bit for loyalty.

foids are masters in comparison they will compare you to the next guy in very smallest details

If I Guy (even a normie) Said this about his ideal girlfriend he would be banned in TikTok

They all do to an extent. I remember hearing a study that women perceive men better if they think they are already in a relationship. It's good for their ego to break something up with just their involvement.

She's lying. Women want men who do cheat. Who fuck a bunch of women, better if they're women she knows.