Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a girlfriend to commit suicide with

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Imagine going out knowing you’re not alone and having someone to comfort you while you die . My top ideas:
Exit bag
Imagine your girlfriend giving you a handjob while the life fades out your eyes and she comforts you and tells you everything is going to be ok. She would have to kill herself later on in the night tho
Rope
Imagine her tying your neck and choking you from behind while she gives you a foot job. The thought sends shivers down my spine
gun
This is more about the foreplay. Imagine having sex one last time and then she just blows you head off. Your last moments would be pleasure
[redacted]
[redacted]

Imagine getting to spend your last moments with a girl who loves you. The dream

there is a video of two indians doing hanging together while hugging

Why would you kill yourself if you have a gf that makes ur life better

Imagine going out knowing you’re not alone and having someone to comfort you while you die . My top ideas:
Exit bag
Imagine your girlfriend giving you a handjob while the life fades out your eyes and she comforts you and tells you everything is going to be ok. She would have to kill herself later on in the night tho
Rope
Imagine her tying your neck and choking you from behind while she gives you a foot job. The thought sends shivers down my spine
gun
This is more about the foreplay. Imagine having sex one last time and then she just blows you head off. Your last moments would be pleasure
[redacted]
[redacted]

Imagine getting to spend your last moments with a girl who loves you. The dream
Even better: go NBK together, then kill ourselves. (IN VIDEOGAME)

May as well just live it out together before both of you die of natural causes.

there is a video of two indians doing hanging together while hugging
Imagine being a sexhaver and wanting to rope. Lmao normies are mentally so fucking weak its insane

Imagine being a sexhaver and wanting to rope. Lmao normies are mentally so fucking weak its insane
I'll never forget when they were crying about the lockdowns in 2020

Soy thread. My life is much more important than any foid on Earth