Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a girlfriend so bad mang I don’t know how the fuck I’m supposed to keep coping

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
This can’t be all there is. I just come home and I got no bitches.

That's what everybody thinks, but then it gets worse.
And you're still around. :feelscry:
I’m too pussy to do it: I think God will put me in hell

This can’t be all there is. I just come home and I got no bitches.
I have a harem of a thousand fictional lolis but I admit sometimes I pine for an IRL girl who shares my appreciation so we can hug and read manga together.

I have a harem of a thousand fictional lolis but I admit sometimes I pine for an IRL girl who shares my appreciation so we can hug and read manga together.
yea I can relate mang

Me too bro :feelsbadman: Me too

If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't even want sex 24/7 I'd just wanna cuddle with her and talk is it to much to ask for :feelsrope:

thats why i never leave

Occasionally I will have a moment where spontaneously I really want a girlfriend for like 5 minutes.
I had that a couple hours ago, I all the sudden imagined lightly caressing a foid while we lay together in bed and I wanted it so bad.
It feels like my life as inceldom, is a life with no rest, and I need to rest.
To get that rest I need to lay down with a foid and just cherish other for a bit.
I have been unrested my whole life.