Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a girl to hug me so much

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I can't imagine how gentle, warm, relaxing and snuggly it is to have a girl wrap her arms around you and with a smile of adoration say "I love you".

But I will never experience this so it gets depressing

you're not entitled to that you dirty inkwell :foidSoy:

wow! so sexual! you only see women as objects! :foidSoy:

I want a girl to hug me thats not my mom.

I dont even receive hugs from my mom no more

I can't imagine how gentle, warm, relaxing and snuggly it is to have a girl wrap her arms around you and with a smile of adoration say "I love you".
Same here brocel but we will never get to experience this because Chad only :feelsbadman:

RIGHT? TIRED of seeing girls displaying affection towards other guys, but not me.
If things remain this way, people will get whay they deserve.
People are going to see what loneliness does to a man.

hugging toilets is dirty

I want her to sink my face in her boobs as I sob, as she plays with my hair and she comforts me....:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

*uses transformation jutsu to turn into giga stacy*

*hugs everyone*

:foidSoy:

RIGHT? TIRED of seeing girls displaying affection towards other guys, but not me.
Hello officer

Do you hate women?

Do you hate women?
Tbh
Most of us are "hating" women as a response to their "empathy" for our situation. This hate is only an avoidant reaction (not giving endless approval for women) or just angery out of misery. It's only mental shortcut calling us haters. Most of us are still respectful for women if not more than average man.

Dedsrs, I had to write this

I mean if they are constantly uninterested in you I thought you would hate them

When I grope my chest with my elbows out while in a warm bed it almost feels like I'm hugged :feelsthink:

:society: :society: :society:

Me too mang i’ve always wanted to know how it would feel to carry a cute short foid and hug her while both of our chest are pressed together feeling our heartbeats to feel my skin touch another skin i’ve always wanted to big spoon a foid just be a cacoon over her suxks that’s only for chads while we starve of what its like being touched by a foid fuck life i hate it

I wish I could just hold hands and watch a beautiful sunset...

This hate is only an avoidant reaction (not giving endless approval for women) or just angery out of misery. It's only mental shortcut calling us haters.
Exactly. Most of the hate people have here is their survival instinct trying to protect them from getting hurt further.
I wish more people understood this. What's even more unfortunate is this will be brought up in many cases, "It wasn't her fault, she was just a victim of the situation" or something along this line.

Only if sub humans like us had this privilege.

Same, It would help massively with my anxiety and sadness