Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a GF who is obsessed with me

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-

View: https://youtu.be/6blr9Ddk7zg

> I want a GF who call me every 20 min
> who is jealous AF
> who would kill for me
> who is a dark / emo type
> who want to spend all day with me
> who is a stacy
> who would kill me if I don't want to have sex with her

Same excluding last point

ASMR makes me cringe for some reason

SIgns of desperation

Kek, I made a post about wanting a girl like that as well.

Title resonates

I want one to express any kind of interest in any capacity.

Couldn’t care less about obsession or love. Respect, obedience and loyalty >>>>>>>>>>
‘Teehee I love him sooooo much I’m obsessed with him. I still slip up and cheat every now and then but I’m glad I met him’ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: this is how foids ‘love’

Keep dreamin'

in your dreams my nigger

6621e63f00f83df1cc973957d12a818b55c1ce195073d84841febb36762626d2_1.jpg

Last edited:
I want to hit her and for her to cry and still love me :feelsLSD:

Same with me. I wish a girl was autistically obsessed with me.

I want a yandere gf, kidnap me and kill my shitty family :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/6blr9Ddk7zg

> I want a GF who call me every 20 min
> who is jealous AF
> who would kill for me
> who is a dark / emo type
> who want to spend all day with me
> who is a stacy
> who would kill me if I don't want to have sex with her

If your gf doesn't subtly force you to have sex with her and you are always the one who has to initiate it, she doesn't like you and she wants chad instead

Couldn’t care less about obsession or love. Respect, obedience and loyalty >>>>>>>>>>
‘Teehee I love him sooooo much I’m obsessed with him. I still slip up and cheat every now and then but I’m glad I met him’ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: this is how foids ‘love’
You want a foid who is loyal to you but you couldn’t care about obsession or love from her? Pick one, how the fuck is she supposed to be loyal to a guy she doesn’t like at all.

You want a foid who is loyal to you but you couldn’t care about obsession or love from her? Pick one, how the fuck is she supposed to be loyal to a guy she doesn’t like at all.
Foid love is entirely self serving and meaningless. Foid obsession would probably get annoying. Because it’s yet again self serving and about spending time with HER and entertaining HER. Both are worthless. However if she respects me as a man, is loyal and carries out her duties as a wife then I’m living the good life :feelscomfy:

Foid love is entirely self serving and meaningless. Foid obsession would probably get annoying. Because it’s yet again self serving and about spending time with HER and entertaining HER. Both are worthless. However if she respects me as a man, is loyal and carries out her duties as a wife then I’m living the good life :feelscomfy:
Another arranged marriage coper who thinks sex with a wife that doesn't like you at all is an escape from inceldom, why am I not surprised, just to let you know you are coping hard.

Another arranged marriage coper who thinks sex with a wife that doesn't like you at all is an escape from inceldom, why am I not surprised, just to let you know you are coping hard.
Not an arrianged marriage coper. Arranged marriage leads to getting cucked and she’d reject/despise my subhuman ass anyway