Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a gf to fuck and impregnate

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
But I can't because they DONT WANT UGLY SHORT MIXED RACE MEN Im SO damn hughh:shock::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox: hIGHH I WANT BIG ASS PUSSY TO FUCK ANS COOM :feelsree::smonk:

are you an incel by any chance?

Impregnating a foid is evil unless you're Chad and she's Stacy or she gets an abortion right afterwards. But I sure would like to be Chad and impregnate a Stacy... :feelsohh:

I don't understand why people here are so eager to ruin their potential gf's body and take away all their free time to raise an annoying little shit, especially considering that you have a 50% chance of having a daughter.
Only way i'd want to have a kid is if I was a retired multi-millionaire and didn't have to work again.

are you an incel by any chance?
Yeah i am
Impregnating a foid is evil unless you're Chad and she's Stacy or she gets an abortion right afterwards. But I sure would like to be Chad and impregnate a Stacy... :feelsohh:
I wanna impregnate and have my kid grow up to be like and want to destroy the world :feelsree:
I don't understand why people here are so eager to ruin their potential gf's body and take away all their free time to raise an annoying little shit, especially considering that you have a 50% chance of having a daughter.
Only way i'd want to have a kid is if I was a retired multi-millionaire and didn't have to work again.
Meoggel isn't @erenyeager his reasons aren't very rise. He must become one of me:shock:

you are not entitled to your needs sweaty :foidSoy:

You tank her SMV and build a web of responsibilities, potentially making her more loyal, I have all the time in the world anyway.
Having a daughter would mog, her life would be on easy mode, there's nothing to fuck up.
People do with what they have all the time, but yeah, water is wet, being a millionaire is nice.
It's infinitely more baller to have a harem. Just imagine impreging as many bitches as you'd like, rotating between them, getting new ones. Royal Saudi life is probably like that :feelscry:

Having a daughter would mog, her life would be on easy mode, there's nothing to fuck up.
another thing I don’t get. Why would you want to make a whore’s life easy? Imagine wasting all that money and time so other men can have a warm, wet hole to coom inside.

another thing I don’t get. Why would you want to make a whore’s life easy? Imagine wasting all that money and time so other men can have a warm, wet hole to coom inside.
Who cares, your genes still get to propagate.
Do you want to krempi your hypothetical daughter yourself?

Who cares, your genes still get to propagate.
Do you want to krempi your hypothetical daughter yourself?
I wouldn’t have a daughter and if I did I wouldn’t put a penny towards raising her.
“Muh geenz” stop being an ape.

I wouldn’t have a daughter and if I did I wouldn’t put a penny towards raising her.
“Muh geenz” stop being an ape.
It's an investment. You can leech off of her (or her hubby) in the future, if you're nice.
BTW, only lower cultures prefer sons, that's a more base want than preferring a girl.

It's an investment. You can leech off of her (or her hubby) in the future, if you're nice.
BTW, only lower cultures prefer sons, that's a more base want than preferring a girl.
You’re right. I totally want to invest into a whore so college guys can have a set of holes to spitroast so maybe she’ll take care of me when i’m old. It’d be stupid to just invest that money in myself from the get go.:feelstastyman:

You’re right. I totally want to invest into a whore so college guys can have a set of holes to spitroast so maybe she’ll take care of me when i’m old. It’d be stupid to just invest that money in myself from the get go.:feelstastyman:
Again with the fixation on your kid being fucked... Are you a big incest fan?
Yes, I don't plan on dying old and alone. If somebody took care of me I wouldn't rope for a longer time.
I can't find good data on investment side of things, but I know that elderly care costs a lot. Generally, you need to diversify. Yes, you probably shouldn't spend it all on yourself.

I want a GF to fuck raw and creampie, but don't want kids. :y'all:

Again with the fixation on your kid being fucked... Are you a big incest fan?
Yes, I don't plan on dying old and alone. If somebody took care of me I wouldn't rope for a longer time.
I can't find good data on investment side of things, but I know that elderly care costs a lot. Generally, you need to diversify. Yes, you probably shouldn't spend it all on yourself.
Again, i’m not going to spend 20+ years of my life and huge amounts of money raising other men’s fleshlight. There are far better things I can think of that I can use that money for and that includes burning it. I’m certainly not wasting it raising a set of holes. If you want to bring more whores into the world because “ muh geenz” like you are an ape with no higher purpose then so be it.

Again, i’m not going to spend 20+ years of my life and huge amounts of money raising other men’s fleshlight. There are far better things I can think of that I can use that money for and that includes burning it. I’m certainly not wasting it raising a set of holes. If you want to bring more whores into the world because “ muh geenz” like you are an ape with no higher purpose then so be it.
I'm not even saying that I'd be psyched about it. I'm simply choosing the more blackpilled option in the binary.

Giga cope.

If I had high SMV I would impregnate as many women as possible.

Giga cope.

If I had high SMV I would impregnate as many women as possible.
If you’re never going to see them again then sure. Otherwise, you’re retarded.