Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a fulfilling life

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
I want a fulfilling life. I want a partner I can devote myself to, and who devotes herself to me too. I want to build a family with said partner. I want pets, maybe even a child. I want to go through life together, whether exciting or mundane, good times and bad times. I want to grow old together, look at what we've built together not only materially but also spiritually and die together (I'd rather die first I don't think I could see the woman of my life die.)

I want a fulfilling life, is that too much to ask? I don't care if she's abusive to me. I don't care if she cheats on me with other men or makes fun of me constantly for not being like other men because I'm ugly and short and brown and have a small penis and is a pushover and afraid of social confrontation. I don't care if she only wants me for my money. Please just let me be someone's husband. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Slave mentality, depraved lunatic ready to be Butchered, VOLUNTARILY AT THE ALTAR OF VAGINA.

if you are truecel my advice is go to college and moneymaxx.

All of us here do, no need to shout into the void about it

Slave mentality, depraved lunatic ready to be Butchered, VOLUNTARILY AT THE ALTAR OF VAGINA.
Yes
if you are truecel my advice is go to college and moneymaxx.
I'm 23 but once I become old enough i.e have money I can provide for a woman who wants to gold dig that's my goal to be beta buxx for a couple of years until the woman drops me but at least in those few years I'll feel complete
All of us here do, no need to shout into the void about it
Yea I'm just venting like a bitch don't mind me

Yea I'm just venting like a bitch don't mind me
Yeah I do that too lol so I'm hypocritical but don't get too far with it. Unless you want your mind to rot like mine daydreaming too much

Yeah I do that too lol so I'm hypocritical but don't get too far with it. Unless you want your mind to rot like mine daydreaming too much
Yeah I should stop but I can't stop daydreaming about having a fulfilling life with a wife and making her feel special and happy and building a life with her, I have done so since even before I dropped out of high school

No fulfilled life for your face