Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a foid to cry in my arms

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★
I want to feel a foid cry in my arms after I save her from danger with my inhuman strength. I want to feel her tears soak my sleeve and her heaves and she tries to stifle her sobs. I want to stroke her silky, fragrant hair, telling her that she is safe now, she will be alright.

Beyond the boundary anime cry

Then when she asks the inevitable question:

"Can I see the face of the one who saved me?"

I know that it is time to leave. I know that that can never be. Nobody can see the subhumanity that lurks beneath. But before I leave, she speaks once again:

"How can I repay you for saving me?"

"Foid... remember me once in a while, when the night takes on the same allure, when the sunset is at it's most beautiful."

And as the last tears leave her eyes, I retreat into the darkness, once again.

Batman cape

underrated statement

be the reason she cries, yo (in roblox)

Over for superherocels

You'll most likely be her emotional tampon

And then Chad fucks her later

The pure signs of genuine love and admiration from a foid should be so good ..:feelsbadman:
Put suicidfuel in the title :fuk:

Over for superherocels
Imagine being an incel superhero. You have a great physique but your face is deformed. You hide your face with a mask and get admiration, but you know if you revealed yourself you would be ridiculed. You save people even though society has rejected you. I should have came up with this during the short story contest JFL, it would have been good.

i wonder where she's going

GETTING FUCKED BY ALPHA MALES

I want to feel a foid cry in my arms after I save her from danger with my inhuman strength. I want to feel her tears soak my sleeve and her heaves and she tries to stifle her sobs. I want to stroke her silky, fragrant hair, telling her that she is safe now, she will be alright.

View attachment 1292504

I know that it is time to leave. I know that that can never be. Nobody can see the subhumanity that lurks beneath. But before I leave, she speaks once again:

"Foid... remember me once in a while, when the night takes on the same allure, when the sunset is at it's most beautiful."

View attachment 1292506
Yeah.

I would virtue max the shit out of myself just to know she loves me.

View attachment 1292504

View attachment 1292506
in my case, I want to cry in her big, strong arms, as she calls me a good boy.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Being a romanticcel is brutal. You know that foids have no emotion and do not care about you at all, yet you are still burdened with romantic thoughts. The age of romantics is no more.
Yep. It’s sad