Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want a foid just for sons, and then I’ll discard her like the trash she is

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
I wish children came out the womb as a teenager.

Imagine waking up everyday to your cool teenage sons and they ask, “dad, let’s go play football and then get ice cream after.”

fuck the foid though, I just want her as my surrogate, she can go jump off the bridge for all I care.

yeah I thought about something similar once

maybe impregnate a terminally ill foid, in exchange for some money for her family and then getting custody completely legal and then just waiting untill the foid bites the dust

I want a foid just for daughters, and then I’ll discard her like the trash she is​

I wish girls came out the womb as 8 year olds.

Imagine waking up everyday to your daughters and they ask, “dad, let’s go play wife and husband and then get ice cream after.”

Screenshot from 2022 02 08 19 44 52

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want a foid just for daughters, and then I’ll discard her like the trash she is​

I wish girls came out the womb as a 8 year olds.

Imagine waking up everyday to your daughters and they ask, “dad, let’s go play wife and husband and then get ice cream after.”

View attachment 573327

yeah I thought about something similar once

maybe impregnate a terminally ill foid, in exchange for some money for her family and then getting custody completely legal and then just waiting untill the foid bites the dust
Why terminally ill? Her inferior genes is going to mess your kid up during childbirth.

I wish girls came out the womb as 8 year olds.

View attachment 573327

Based loli enjoyer. And I also agree, but little foids are a hassle. I’ll take them when their prime teen years come.:feelsLSD::ahegao:

Why would you want to have sons knowing wholeheartedly they will share your shitty genetics and suffer the same fate or probably worse because of how overly feminism degenerated the future gonna be
Please don't.

Last edited:
Human eggs and surrogacy are legal in some places of the world. I bet they are restricted to couples, though.

I only cared about the eggs.

Human eggs and surrogacy are legal in some places of the world. I bet they are restricted to couples, though.
It's legal for single males in many countries.

Though paid surrogacy is not allowed in every country.

Why would you want to have sons knowing wholeheartedly they will share your shitty genetics and suffer the same fate or probably worse because of how overly feminism degenerated the future gonna be
Please don't.

It's legal for single males in many countries.

Though paid surrogacy is not allowed in every country.

Oh yeah I hadn't thought about it. At least in theory, a guy could have his sister carry the child (conceived from a bought egg), for instance. A bit awkward, but not inimaginable.

Still, clearly it's not something single men often do. Even in the MGTOW community, this is unheard of.

I think only rich men could afford it. I mean even if you don't have to pay the surrogate, you'd still have to pay the nanny, a maid and so on. And for better or worse, rich men tend not to be single. Also the impetus to have kids usually come from females : even the wikipedia article about baby fever mentions it.

Last edited:
a nonchad having a son should be a biological felony

its like sending someone to hell even though you've already been there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back