Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a dog

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Small one like a Jack Russel pommeearian or the one that looks like a wolf but doesn't grow up to be big but those ones probably cost 1mil

Get a cat instead

Go to a shelter
Adopt, don’t shop, preferably.
But if you do want a purebred then for the love of God and all that is holy, please do your research. There’s some shitty breeders that end up breeding dogs with deformities or increased likelihood of diseases due to really bad breeding practices.
If you do consider adopting, consider adopting an adult dog. There’s lots of dogs that don’t end up getting adopted, and adult dogs are certainly less popular than puppies.

Aig
Go to a shelter
Adopt, don’t shop, preferably
But if you do want a purebred then for the love of God and all that is holy, please do your research. There’s some shitty breeders that end up breeding dogs with deformities or increased likelihood of diseases due to really bad breeding practices.
Aight thank you very much for the info

I have 1 and they are useless tbh i regret adopting her

I have 1 and they are useless tbh i regret adopting her
I've never had one b4 tho so maybe you don't like them as much cuz Ur used to having one. Also 4 me it's good cope cuz it would force me to go outside 4 walks and can play with him and stuff

dogs are good cope ngl

Cringe. Dogs are for normies, cats a patricians choice.

Get a husky
Disagree unless you have experience with dogs. Huskies are wonderful dogs and are very friendly, but they’re very stubborn and are difficult to train. Also they’re not a very good choice if you live in a location with a warmer climate.

also they shed a lot and require a lot of activity

Disagree unless you have experience with dogs. Huskies are wonderful dogs and are very friendly, but they’re very stubborn and are difficult to train. Also they’re not a very good choice if you live in a location with a warmer climate.
I already have a dog tbh.Love him so much.Pften cuddle and stuff

I already have a dog tbh.Love him so much.Pften cuddle and stuff
I love huskies, too.
Anyway OP if you are considering entering the world of dog ownership, again, do research, and a lot of it. Gain as much knowledge as you can how to train, feed, exercise, and care for your new friend. This is a commitment that could last you more than a decade, so prepare yourself.

Is German Shepard good? Are they kinda similar to huskys?
I would recommend any breed except shitbulls
Literally any one besides them and bull-terriers
I love huskies, too.
Anyway OP if you are considering entering the world of dog ownership, again, do research, and a lot of it. Gain as much knowledge as you can how to train, feed, exercise, and care for your new friend. This is a commitment that could last you more than a decade, so prepare yourself.
Exactly.

Is German Shepard good? Are they kinda similar to huskys?
They’re very intelligent and are great family dogs (yes I know they have a reputation as killers but German shepherds aren’t inherently malicious unless trained to as a guard or police dog), but be warned: they shed a ton. There will be hair fucking everywhere.

Also, if you have allergies, consider a dog that doesn’t shed. A poodle or a terrier would be good for this.

Exactly.
Disagree about bull terriers and staffies. They can be absolute sweeties.
Pit bulls I’m very conflicted on, though.

Yeah I don't understand how tf people like them

I’ll get hate for this but pit bulls can be wonderful dogs when they’re trained right with the right owners. But they’re very powerful dogs so they definitely can be dangerous, especially when poorly trained.

@Einon I just realised u gotta take dat ting for walks. Do you ever have it do stuff like play with other persons dog and you have to talk to other persons owner cuz I can be high inhib sometimes

Cringe. Dogs are for normies, cats a patricians choice.
Dogs and cats are both wonderful, and are the two best pets one could have.

fuck my dog hes a little bitch and barks and I want to skin him

IF YOU WANT A DOG YOU CAN HAVE A DOG!

i have dog and i like dog! Is good dog!

Learn how to train dog! (The dog whisperer series and books... Great stuff)

Just be aware dog is friend not a child or a toy.

Go to a shelter
Adopt, don’t shop, preferably.
If you do consider adopting, consider adopting an adult dog. There’s lots of dogs that don’t end up getting adopted, and adult dogs are certainly less popular than puppies.

medium to large size dog so you can fuck it

@Einon I just realised u gotta take dat ting for walks. Do you ever have it do stuff like play with other persons dog and you have to talk to other persons owner cuz I can be high inhib sometimes
You don't really have to. Just smile at them.
Because they're autistic normfag vermin

Even incel wants dog. Brutal dogpill.

I want to pet a young savage girl like Cham Cham.

Mogs 'cause dog

How are you going to endure the mogging?