Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a daughter so bad but I don’t want a whore

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★
I grew up with my younger sister and after we stopped seeing my father I was her father figure in a way. I always tried my best to instil good values into her and treat her nicely, through out my childhood I always gave her anything she wanted and I loved her to bits. I love the stage of 3-7ish where a girl is so kind (this isn’t in a creepy way) it brings me joy to be kind and loving to children, whenever I see a baby it makes my day and I want nothing more than to have one of my own. I want a buetiful baby girl for me to take care of and raise properly. My father abused me and my mother hated me (she openly admits she does) I just want a child to cherish and care for, I want to bring them up to be normal with friends and hobbies so they can have a good childhood (unlike mine which, outside of school hours mostly consisted of LDARing or my mother randomly screaming at me for no reason and threatening to send me to poster care , which she got closed to many times).

However I know eventually my daughter would reach 16 and start whoring around, fucking Tyrones and chads . Furthermore I don’t want a wife or a girlfriend, all women do is scream at you and nag you. All in an attempt to belittle you until you cave in and let her walk all over you. I just want a young innocent girl to be my daughter, someone I can make happy and take care of until she grows up and does the same for her kids. But all women turn into narcissistic whores so there’s no point in trying

@supersoldier foids do NOT start whoring at 11

@supersoldier foids do NOT start whoring at 11
They start sexual life between that age and 14, by age of 16 they already have higher bodycount than amount of times you touched females

You want a whore (since all foids are whores), yet you don't want a whore. That's quite interesting.

would you rather have an incel son or thot daugher

this is a much harder question than gay son or thot daughter tbh

Screenshot 2024 07 29 232136

I grew up with my younger sister and after we stopped seeing my father I was her father figure in a way. I always tried my best to instil good values into her and treat her nicely, through out my childhood I always gave her anything she wanted and I loved her to bits. I love the stage of 3-7ish where a girl is so kind (this isn’t in a creepy way) it brings me joy to be kind and loving to children, whenever I see a baby it makes my day and I want nothing more than to have one of my own. I want a buetiful baby girl for me to take care of and raise properly. My father abused me and my mother hated me (she openly admits she does) I just want a child to cherish and care for, I want to bring them up to be normal with friends and hobbies so they can have a good childhood (unlike mine which, outside of school hours mostly consisted of LDARing or my mother randomly screaming at me for no reason and threatening to send me to poster care , which she got closed to many times).

However I know eventually my daughter would reach 16 and start whoring around, fucking Tyrones and chads . Furthermore I don’t want a wife or a girlfriend, all women do is scream at you and nag you. All in an attempt to belittle you until you cave in and let her walk all over you. I just want a young innocent girl to be my daughter, someone I can make happy and take care of until she grows up and does the same for her kids. But all women turn into narcissistic whores so there’s no point in trying
If I somehow had a daughter then it obviously wouldn't be over if I had a son good chance he comes out a recessed 5'6 incel.

You'd have to completely cut her off from internet but she'd still learn whorism from her friends. Impossible for a daughter not to be a whore in current times.

I couldn't do it in clown world.

Maybe in the 1950s