Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want a cute succubus gf

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Help me, occultcels. How to summon a cute succubus gf?
Can she suck my peepee instead of my soul?
or both? I don't care tbh

Help me occultcels. How to summon a cute succubus gf?
Can she suck my peepee instead of my soul?
or both? I don't care tbh
View attachment 209353

Well apparently they come at night to steal your life energy in return they let u fuck them while you sleep. Isn't that what wet dreams are? I don't think they appear to be some magical creatures they look just like any other female. Before you go to sleep you have to think about horny shit 24/7 and how you want her to come and fuck you and think about it until you go to sleep and maybe it will happen idk

Succubi have sex with multiple men. Fuck that.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Well apparently they come at night to steal your life energy in return they let u fuck them while you sleep. Isn't that what wet dreams are? I don't think appear to be some magical creatures they look just like any other female. Before you go to sleep you have to think about horny shit 24/7 and how you want her to come and fuck you and think about it until you go to sleep and maybe it will happen idk
thanks for the advice
will do :feelsokman:
Succubi have sex with multiple men. Fuck that.

View attachment 209358
didn't know that
I don't want to get cucked
fuck that shit

Last edited:
Go to cemetery every night after locating grave of young hole gone way before her time, establish communication and sleep atop/beside her grave and let shaytan take care of the rest :feelshmm:

thanks for the advice

I don't want to get cucked by a succubus
fuck that shit then

It happen to me once or twice, It felt real. I don't understand how can that be so, if I never had sex, how comes it felt so real? If I went to fuck a prostitute right after I was certain that it would feel the same. I wonder why that is, is it that we are biologically programmed with this knowledge in our minds or maybe it really was some form succubus? I dunno.

Few nights ago had nightmare about ugly succubus. She was so ugly, that awaked

Go to cemetery every night after locating grave of young hole gone way before her time, establish communication and sleep atop/beside her grave and let shaytan take care of the rest :feelshmm:
thanks for the advice, brocel
will do:feelsokman:

Just get your life energy drained theory

thanks for the advice

didn't know that
I don't want to get cucked
fuck that shit
also go nofap
it will make you have wet dreams more often
so , in a weird way ,
if you go no fap you fight against the devil .
2lp7y6

AWALT even the mythical.

Just monstergirlencyclopediamaxx pewpew.

It happen to me once or twice, It felt real. I don't understand how can that be so, if I never had sex, how comes it felt so real? If I went to fuck a prostitute right after I was certain that it would feel the same. I wonder why that is, is it that we are biologically programmed with this knowledge in our minds or maybe it really was some form succubus? I dunno.
Yes I want to know too :feels: , how come wet dreams feel so real when I've never done it before. Our minds are more powerful that we think (not in the cliche way)
I have been edging for 19 days.

Still no wet dream.

Nofap is a stupid cult.
Iirc ur body will eventually find a way to release those fluids thru wet dreams.

Everyone's body is diff , I've had wet dreams when I was a teen and fapped almost everyday

Last edited:
These imps can be lovable, succubus can possess the sources of appreciation for the nightlife and make the hentai dreams that anyone has possible, it is because they are only "happy to serve", their services are never "so week past ", are always updated with the demands of age and Dionysian Form of those who are also in confluent feeding of vigorous sexual energies to it, it is a synchrony that works as a way of relationship in general, it is free from bad means of gratification arising from enlargement the internal walls of it and the malicious influences of those who know the type of demonic relationship that succubus has with you, it is unisson, it is "win-win" for all the parties and sadness that have been fostered up to now; they are the cure for the uncertainty of whether suicide is viable during hours of insomnia

getting killed thru excessive fucking doesn't sound too bad