Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I want a cute sister with this kind of understanding

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 8117715

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 8117716

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 8117717

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 8117718

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 8117719

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley  Ashley Graves 5030262

1. I don't have a sister, but I've been fantasizing about having one and fucking her since my teenage years
2. I didn't play the game and probably never will, have no idea what's going on there

I wish i had a cute sister as well so i could feel her warm insides

I'm glad I don't have a sister. They would be annoying as fuck to deal with.

foid enslavement is the only option jews have left for us

Yeah, no. That's not how it goes. A sister is still a female, there's no way she's choosing you over Chad.

Doesn't exists. If male family members are disappointed in you, imagine how much female would be. Remember the relationship between ER and his sister? Thats much more realistic.

Yeah, same. Plus, my parents treated me better because I was their only child
Parents usually show favouritism towards certain children. Being an only child has benefits.

Parents usually show favouritism towards certain children. Being an only child has benefits.
Yep. If I had a sister, I bet she would have gotten favoritism because she's a woman

"incest is a family matter", as they say.
I would’ve had a sister if my mum didn’t miscarry her first child. Sometimes I wonder if she didn’t miscarry I probably would’ve been blackpilled even younger from the sheer difference in treatment between me and my sister

Same. I have a half-brother, but i grew up like an only child
I would have had a half brother if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born

Doesn't exists. If male family members are disappointed in you, imagine how much female would be. Remember the relationship between ER and his sister? Thats much more realistic.
Yeah, one could only dream. My mother is already diffcult to deal with sometimes, can't imagine how rage inducing would it be to deal with a young foid who hates you as an incel but is forced to treat you with minimum level decency.

Yeah, one could only dream. My mother is already diffcult to deal with sometimes, can't imagine how rage inducing would it be to deal with a young foid who hates you as an incel but is forced to treat you with minimum level decency.
I have a sister. Its a hell. You cant reason with them, they only panic, scream and waste money. Its much easier to deal with my brother.

I have a sister. Its a hell. You cant reason with them, they only panic, scream and waste money. Its much easier to deal with my brother.
I agree. My half-brother is a NT normalfag, but i still am friendly toward him since he doesn't bother me that much

I've been fantasizing about having one and fucking her since my teenage years
Same I also have these fantasies but I would never think of my real sister like that you probably wouldnt either if you had one

If I had a sister my parents would favour her over me. Also, they are girls so they would be annoying as fuck, and she would come home with her chad boyfriend and I'd be able to hear them fucking. A foid would only fuck her brother if he's a Chad.

Same I also have these fantasies but I would never think of my real sister like that you probably wouldnt either if you had one
Still I can't stop fantasizing about it. I've never had any female friends of course, have no idea how it feels like to be able to confide in a female other than my mom. Much less to fuck one. You know how they sometimes romantisize brother-sister relationship in books, anime, etc. I want this. But I also want to fuck her.

Still I can't stop fantasizing about it. I've never had any female friends of course, have no idea how it feels like to be able to confide in a female other than my mom. Much less to fuck one. You know how they sometimes romantisize brother-sister relationship in books, anime, etc. I want this. But I also want to fuck her.
Didnt say you should stop like I said I fantasize about it aswell nothing bad about it im just saying its not realistic

Same. If I had a sister no doubt my parents would have put her on a pedestal.
Yep. Not having a sister means I didn’t have to compete for my parents’ attention, luckily

I have heard from many men who have sisters & they say they are annoying as fuck.

Same. If I had a sister no doubt my parents would have put her on a pedestal.
Btw, do you have a brother, or are you an only child like me?

I agree. My half-brother is a NT normalfag, but i still am friendly toward him since he doesn't bother me that much
My brother is kinda autistic, still we talk sometimes about some subjects, we know when to leave each other alone, much easier to agree how to save and spend money.

I'm glad I don't have a sister. They would be annoying as fuck to deal with.
I'm glad I'm an only child in general. I wouldn't mind it if I had a brother that was kinda similar to me though

I'm glad I'm an only child in general. I wouldn't mind it if I had a brother that was kinda similar to me though
i do have a twin brother, our life experiences are about the same but we're not particularly close.

I want three identical triplet sisters. So we don't get into a fight over them with my brothers @SupremeAutist and @VideoGameCoper in de mornings when they comfort us. @VideoGameCoper we need six RC cars to race each other !

I want three identical triplet sisters. So we don't get into a fight over them with my brothers @SupremeAutist and @VideoGameCoper in de mornings when they comfort us. @VideoGameCoper we need six RC cars to race each other !
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I have a few to spare, lol

Sounds good

Sounds good
@Acorn wants his own hottub on the roof of the RV, and @Violence a darkroom with whips, slings and torture stuff. Not sure if DAD's gonna approve that last request.

rv-png.1216754

So we need even more RC cars.
but THEY can't drive our lawnmowers !

Last edited:
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ what room in the rv is yours ? Balcony or penthouse ? @slavcel11 had first choice so he took the ground floor

Last edited:
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ what room in the rv is yours ? Balcony or penthouse ? @slavcel11 had first choice so he took the ground floor
Screenshot 2024 08 07 17 22 16 652 comduckduckgomobileandroid edit

@slavcel *** 6000 post congrats ***

your fam is going to be big :feelshaha: Everyone in the chat can join below
(hope you don't mind a second topic in still - your - thread)
if you like the second topic....

What else can we do on vacation ?

Last edited: