Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want a cute girlfriend so fucking much

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Just a good looking whore who loves me for who I am. An ugly one won't do it at this point. My life is too miserable to be fixed by the garbage nobody else wants I need a hot one, not only for the love and sex, but also for the status and the ability to reproduce. A good looking foid would greatly improve my social status, while an ugly one would only make it worse. And if I ever want my own children I need to have a hot girlfriend, if she was ugly our sons would be subhuman creatures made to suffer. But if she is hot, my subhuman genes with her perfect genes would mix to create a normie, I can only reproduce with a top tier foid.

It's not fair, I deserve it

Last edited:
you deserve it like we all deserve it,and i truly believe if 21century wasnt that shit we all would have it!
I get chills everytime i think of a beautiful girl being by my side
FUCK THIS

cope. A cute girlfriend doesn't exist. All human bodies are gross and you will partly be repulsed by her smells, oily skin, occasional bad breath, all the vapid nonesense coming out of her mouth. She won't be a "companion" in the true sense.

cope. A cute girlfriend doesn't exist. All human bodies are gross and you will partly be repulsed by her smells, oily skin, occasional bad breath, all the vapid nonesense coming out of her mouth. She won't be a "companion" in the true sense.
most foids smell like heaven nowdays

Id rather move to a different universe

most foids smell like heaven nowdays
Cause they spend hundreds of dollars from their overpaid job where they do nothing, or from the simp she's currently fucking for his money.

A lot of people here seem to hate their looksmatch and would not want to take it, how sad to see such a disregard for ugliness (or even averageness perhaps) on a forum where there should be plenty of it.

Volcel af if you don’t at least settle for looksmatch
no foids run away at my presence
This. Or they walk away if they wanna be nice

Volcel af if you don’t at least settle for looksmatch

This. Or they walk away if they wanna be nice
ngl I have developed a phobia for foids

Id rather dolphin dive into oncoming traffic than walk pass a foid on the sidewalk

Just a good looking whore who loves me for who I am. An ugly one won't do it at this point. My life is too miserable to be fixed by the garbage nobody else wants I need a hot one, not only for the love and sex, but also for the status and the ability to reproduce. A good looking foid would greatly improve my social status, while an ugly one would only make it worse. And if I ever want my own children I need to have a hot girlfriend, if she was ugly our sons would be subhuman creatures made to suffer. But if she is hot, my subhuman genes with her perfect genes would mix to create a normie, I can only reproduce with a top tier foid.

It's not fair, I deserve it

I don't i want a slightly uglier female so i know she wound't cheat and i'm not having kid's fuck that had that shit forced onto in a psedo sense never again go fuck yourself anyway's i wish i could get a slightly uglier but they are all taken by white chad's

ngl I have developed a phobia for foids

Id rather dolphin dive into oncoming traffic than walk pass a foid on the sidewalk
Same here. It’s a psychological fear.

bet @Napoleon de Geso would comment with "just get a cute loli" :feelstrash:

Even if you had a cute girlfriend, you'd look at her cute and soft little face and be assailed by images of Chad after Chad after Chad cumming all over her, slapping her face, her lips eagerly pulsing around other men's throbbing cocks. All women are whores, so your cute girlfriend will have done this with dozens of men.

It's over.

It's more likely to won the lottery than finding a foid like you want, especially if you are sub5 like me.

Even if you had a cute girlfriend, you'd look at her cute and soft little face and be assailed by images of Chad after Chad after Chad cumming all over her, slapping her face, her lips eagerly pulsing around other men's throbbing cocks. All women are whores, so your cute girlfriend will have done this with dozens of men.

It's over.
this world is not worth living in anymore

this world is not worth living in anymore
Legit. Even if by some fucking miracle you ascend, you've got to deal with all that shit. This is partially why having a oneitis is fucking cucked.

A lot of people here seem to hate their looksmatch and would not want to take it, how sad to see such a disregard for ugliness (or even averageness perhaps) on a forum where there should be plenty of it.

As if our looks match would give us a chance anyway! It's normal to desire physically attractive people of the opposite sex, although it sucks for us more.

I want a Latina with a phat ass

bet @Napoleon de Geso would comment with "just get a cute loli" :feelstrash:
Lolis are hard tp find, but not cute femorloids are trash

As if our looks match would give us a chance anyway! It's normal to desire physically attractive people of the opposite sex, although it sucks for us more.
Oh yeah, let's go for Stacies then, makes sense. Volcel excuses.
And one thing is desiring a Stacy, another thing is not wanting your looksmatch, which is typical foid behaviour btw.
The absolute state of this forum, overridden with standardcels. :feelsbadman:

Oh yeah, let's go for Stacies then, makes sense. Volcel excuses.
And one thing is desiring a Stacy, another thing is not wanting your looksmatch, which is typical foid behaviour btw.
The absolute state of this forum, overridden with standardcels. :feelsbadman:
Looksmatch is a retarded term that doesn't exist. There's smvmatch, which is corpses for us.
Noone is impressed you only want your "looksmatch" and noone cares. People who rip on incels who want cute girls rip on them because they're incels not because they're hypocrites.
There's no such thing as hypocrisy. There's only good looking people who deserve it and subhumans.

Don't we all. Would be happy for looksmatch (srs)

Looksmatch is a retarded term that doesn't exist. There's smvmatch, which is corpses for us.
Noone is impressed you only want your "looksmatch" and noone cares. People who rip on incels who want cute girls rip on them because they're incels not because they're hypocrites.
There's no such thing as hypocrisy. There's only good looking people who deserve it and subhumans.
The hypocrites are standardcels like you. People who are rejected by literal corpses come here and only find standardcels who complain about how they only want prime Stacy pussy. Besides I came here to cope and vent with fellow corpse hunters, Idgaf about impressing a bunch of standardcels. Show some respect to incels on incel forums.

Last edited:
The hypocrites are standardcels like you. People who are rejected by literal corpses come here and only find standardcels who complain about how they only want prime Stacy pussy. Besides I came here to cope and vent with fellow corpse hunters, Idgaf about impressinga bunch of standardcels. Show some respect to incels on incel forums.
I don't think you got what I was going for.
Noone from normies will applaud you for "going for corpses". Going for "looksmatch" is not a virtue.

I don't think you got what I was going for.
Noone from normies will applaud you for "going for corpses". Going for "looksmatch" is not a virtue.
Why the hell would I expect normies to applaud me? They'd most likely shame me and laugh at me, one time when I was a kid my dad told me I'd probably end up with some kinda toilet of a woman and he wasn't applauding me. I hunt corpses because I want to end this perpetual loneliness.

Of course this thread will have 56 guests viewing it. Hi IT you're going to screencap this thread and bash the OP by saying shit like "you inkels won't settle for Beckies or plain Janes that's why you're lonely" I'm going to bet on it you guys are going to say just that.

On Topic: Don't we all OP don't we all. Sadly that's never going to happen to non Chads. Elliot Rodger mogs this entire forum combined and he couldn't get a Becky, so the chances of us ascending with any female is abysmal and we'll be damned if we'll get a cute one if we're unable to get landwhales.

Ropes are better than corpses for ending perpetual loneliness
That's for the person to decide. Btw I mea sub4 girls certainly not actual corpses, if anyone is getting the wrong idea.
Inb4 volcel if you wouldn't.

Brother I too would love a hot/cute girlfriend and yes I agree we do deserve one considering how much we've been through, however personally I'd be perfectly satisfied with getting and ascending with an average foid(or looksmatch). The suffering would end for me either way.

I'm a hideous freak, therefore, I deserve the prettiest woman!

Meanwhile...

A hungry homeless man is enjoying a meal that he found in the trash. He is calling it his "happy meal." Because he is happy to not starve today.