Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a completely virgin and loving girlfriend, i'm fucked

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm looking for the impossible. I will never, ever, marry a non-virgin girlfriend no matter what befalls me and if I do I will burn in hell.

I am willing to wait some more for "the one", but I know it's all bullshit. There's no one. I know this better than most braindead no-IQ normies, yet I can't control my desires.

Watching anime has fucked me up, seeing time and time again these perfect couples when in reality I am more intelligent and aware than most stupid normies that claim to know how humans work, but I'm still dreaming.

I know how it works in practice and it's shit. In reality best case scenario I find a virgin loving girlfriend, but even then it's not enough for me. I wanted a partner for life, not just a mere delusion. But I know it's not like in the movies, I know it well.

I think in the end even the degenerate sex seekers are being more practical, just get your dick wet and that's about it. Better than making life out to be something it isn't.

Shiet. Honestly, if it weren't for god I would have kept losing my mind and might have become a full on degenerate.

Man idgaf about no damn Virgin I just want pussy booty and love

You're just going through a phase, years of loneliness and realizations of AWALT will give your urge a death of a thousand cuts for sure.

Yes you are fucked as shit subhuman inkwell

Just make an imaginary one and think about her before bed time. I did that and its a great cope.