Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a black gf

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★
Idk gimme a black foid they're usually nicer to me but still not nice

They are more prone to violence so be prepared to defend yourself, Ive seen tons of videos online of sheboons going amok over random things.

They are more prone to violence so be prepared to defend yourself, Ive seen tons of videos online of sheboons going amok over random things.
i want a black foid to go amok on my honky peepee

Beastialitymaxxing

They got good bodies but everything else about them is repulsive

Sheboons are wayyyyyyy too ghetto to pursue

They got good bodies but everything else about them is repulsive

still way better than noodles

If I were a whitecel I’d rather ascend in africa than yellow land

If I had the choice

Gook whores are ER factories. At least with a sheboon you might have an athletic/tall son with masculine features. I'd say Polynesian foids would also be a good choice for whitecels.

Gook whores are ER factories. At least with a sheboon you might have an athletic/tall son with masculine features. I'd say Polynesian foids would also be a good choice for whitecels.
You should only go for an asian foid as a last resort and if you’re really depressed from inceldom as a non ricecel. They literally make truecels 100% of the time.

tbh thinking about it but im really ugly and i had back surgery so if the nigger militia comes after me im fucked. where in africa would you go?

tbh thinking about it but im really ugly and i had back surgery so if the nigger militia comes after me im fucked. where in africa would you go?
Idk. Theyre all shitholes

same i like black bitches especially when theyre skinny

That's just fine for me... If the bitch attacks first I have all the right in the world to defend myself. In fact I look forward to "defending myself" from sheboons gone wild.

Imagine having a woman that you can beat (in self defense) whenever you'd like because her credibility with the cops is 0. Bonus points if she has a lot of priors.

Beastialitymaxxing
You're not wrong. There is something primal about them, something raw and non chiseled. Like how can you resist that shit? Them charcoal black eyes, them nigga lips.
Black women are superb.

Interesting to see how diverse this forums opinion on black foids is. Some would rather die than fuck a negress and otherd absolutely love negresses

Interesting to see how diverse this forums opinion on black foids is. Some would rather die than fuck a negress and otherd absolutely love negresses
Kek true

Men really do have varied preferences for what makes a women attractive.
That's part of the problem...

Most black women I find in the wild are loudmouthed and unpleasant, with, frankly, inhuman body proportions. I use that term, since it looks like they have implants or something, not just that they are overweight. Sure, cherry pick a hot women who happens to be black I'll go for it. But the weird way they have to describe them as "primal" is worthy of nothing but ridicule.

Some are really nice and sophisticated, but those are very few and far between.

Then go out and ask some...

And dont forget to wear these:

Pepperspray hella burns