Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want a asteroid to hit the earth

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I hope a asteroid hits the earth especially in America and kills off all the feminist and faggots. I would love to hear an announcement that one was about to hit the earth a month from now and see all the normies freak out and panic.

Tbh, if it happens I'll just keep LDAR. Wouldn't mind going out with it.

We're all gonna die and I won't have sex anyways so why should I care if humanity goes extinct? I don't want to see sex havers live and instead all of their efforts going in vain.

No need for the asteroid, in a few years you are going to see half of the world's population "died suddenly" from doing strenuous activity.

I would rather see ww3 go down and cause a nuclear winter and live in a mad Max type society

I hope I get mugged and shot, so I won’t have the embarrassment of having committed suicide :fuk:
That reminds of a movie called 'Don’t Look Up', I recommend watching it.

It is basically a self-mocking Hollywood production that imitates modern western culture. The wealthy are personified as uncaring.

It is on Netflix.
it’s very preachy, and I found the jokes to be pretty hit or miss. Take that as you will:feelsjuice:

That reminds of a movie called 'Don’t Look Up', I recommend watching it.

It is basically a self-mocking Hollywood production that imitates modern western culture. The wealthy are personified as uncaring.

It is on Netflix.
that reminds me that all the super wealthy have fallout shelters/bunkers in New Zealand

I hope I get mugged and shot, so I won’t have the embarrassment of having committed suicide :fuk:

it’s very preachy, and I found the jokes to be pretty hit or miss. Take that as you will:feelsjuice:
That’s a waste. You could die by a cop if you do it anothER way.

Only a couple hundred of people survive the asteroid strike. It annihilates the planet. They left upon an emergency rocket.

Months to prepare wasted. Avarice.

:fuk:

Also the U.S president was a woman. :feelsohh:
I might rope if we get a female president.