Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna see this forum

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
★★★
less depressed, more edgy and entertaining with high quality memes etc
Even if it more violent full of ERs , but not that depressed I'm ok with it

Do you have any interest in cars? Cars are my biggest hobby and make me less depressed

Do you have any interest in cars? Cars are my biggest hobby and make me less depressed
That's good, personally night driving helps to forget about bad stuff (driving at night like doomer meme)
I'm not a car enthusiast, I'm poorcel and just bought my first car

Always depressed
Don’t be depressed bro! Work hard, get a haircut and hopefully you’ll grow better bone afterwards bro!

Keep grinding boys!

That's good, personally night driving helps to forget about bad stuff (driving at night like doomer meme)
Night driving is fun. I often take my daily driver cheap SUV on night drives. I can only drive my muscle car in the day though because it's so loud it's illegal to drive at night around town much. What kind of car is it btw?

Night driving is fun. I often take my daily driver cheap SUV on night drives. I can only drive my muscle car in the day though because it's so loud it's illegal to drive at night around town much. What kind of car is it btw?
That's dope. I always wanted to drive a muscle car.
Mine is peugeot 307. I'm from Eastern Europe.

That's dope. I always wanted to drive a muscle car.
Mine is peugeot 307. I'm from Eastern Europe.
It's probably a reliable car and easy on gas. Any idea what engine and transmission it has? My 1971 Camaro only gets 6 miles per gallon city and 12 highway. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour last time I drove it. IT has a 454 big block engine and a 700R4 transmission

Same here not too violent since that would bring unwanted attention but yes I come here to have a good laugh with the lads or read High iq posts only to end up getting deppressed over my brocels exps or watch the constant bickering and racebaiting :feelscry:

Mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back