Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wanna rope in order to traumatize my crush

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
★★
I wish I would just go up to my crush from 9th grade (not soymaxxing btw) and after she rejects me just take a shotgun and blow my brains out. JFL at her screaming and being traumatized and scarred for the rest of her life. Man I wish there was spectator mode after you die, instead of a never-ending void.

She still won't notice you.

Foids don't give a fuck about anyone else

She doesn't even realize you exist.

But the fact that you are delusional enough to actually write this means you should kill yourself immediately regardless.

youll boost her ego if you do that.

I like your avi

"omg guys, i remember this one time this REALLY ugly guy KILLED HIMSELF in front of me because I rejected him. LOL."

"OMG DID HE REALLY? SLAYYYY GIRLLLL. YOURE A QUEEN."

People get over death in weeks my man, in like a week she'll forget you've ever existed

She will forget you in exactly 2 days, and the only reason she'll remember you on the next day is because there will be a bloodstain on her clothes she'll have to wash.

People get over death in weeks my man, in like a week she'll forget you've ever existed
Not if he put some acid in the foids face before he blows his brain in her face so the acid the foids flesh and his blood mix

Your idea is pathetic. She would have a more emotional response after finding roadkill.

She’ll only use it for attention.
“Oh [person] killed himself in front of me my life is so hard”
“he was crazy hope you’ll feel better queen”
she’ll be fucking chad the same day

Brutal 21 y o virgin. I am 34 now and I want to destroy the bluepillers and everyone that ever rejected me because Im ugly in World of warcraft.

Your idea is pathetic. She would have a more emotional response after finding roadkill.
The fact that suicide is kinda pathetic is keeping me from doing it. Maybe I could become a meme tho.

Brutal 21 y o virgin. I am 34 now and I want to destroy the bluepillers and everyone that ever rejected me because Im ugly in World of warcraft.
Nice pfp

She'll just use your death to gain likes on Facebook.

"This poor guy I knew self deleted #rememberhim #mentalhealth :heart: "

... and then move on with her life.

Do a funni at school and leave legacy
( IN A VIDEO GAME)

靜夜思
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月

低頭思故鄉

She will celebrate. Acid attack her.

I wish I would just go up to my crush from 9th grade (not soymaxxing btw) and after she rejects me just take a shotgun and blow my brains out. JFL at her screaming and being traumatized and scarred for the rest of her life. Man I wish there was spectator mode after you die, instead of a never-ending void.
she wouldn't give a shit if you kill yourself to get her attention, lol

No you will bring this Foid fame and she will shed crocodile tears

She'll just use your death to gain likes on Facebook.

"This poor guy I knew self deleted #rememberhim #mentalhealth :heart: "

... and then move on with her life.
As expected, they'll use this to get attention for themselves and not genuinely care about your death, or downright celebrate it.

Suicide is cucked. Avenging your inceldom against her however, is based, whether through a simple cuss, spit or punch in the face, or acid, pepper spray, etc.

Last edited:

But the fact that you are delusional enough to actually write this means you should kill yourself immediately regardless.

she will instantly cum

But the fact that you are delusional enough to actually write this means you should unalive immediately regardless.

she wont care if you did. when you are a incel women do not give a fuck about you.

Rope on Valentines Day for dramatic effect

This is so cucked you’re better off messaging her on instagram

She will cry because she's scared, not because you're dead.

JFL @ thinking that she gives a shit about you, let alone care that you died. You're just a background character in her reality - not even an interactable NPC.

JFL @ thinking that she gives a shit about you, let alone care that you died. You're just a background character in her reality - not even an interactable NPC.
She'd be elated—if any emotion registers.

She won't care

"omg guys, i remember this one time this REALLY ugly guy KILLED HIMSELF in front of me because I rejected him. LOL."

"OMG DID HE REALLY? SLAYYYY GIRLLLL. YOURE A QUEEN."

She'd be elated—if any emotion registers.
I guess only if she hates him. He's an ugly male existing, so probably yeah.

Lamo the moment you ropemaxx those people will not get trauma,they will forgot you even exist which mean you wasted your

Idk about your situation but if I did she would probably laugh

This reminds me of that video from Russia where a man shot his exs new bf and then shot himself in the head infront of her , she immediately ignored him and went to her ex to comfort him and ask for help