Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wanna rape foids and show them a fraction of the pain of the average incel

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
How entitled do you gotta be to get free sex and complain?.
That’s like me bitching to a staving African child about how I got forced to eat my veggies. Id rather be forced fed than starved.

Then again if rape is this horrible thing that women make it out to be then they probably deserve an extra helping. And lurking foids, I’m fine with raping you.

I fucking hate women so much. Even after I rope they won’t give a fuck about me, and for that they deserve as much suffering as possible. They deserve to live lives full of abuse, rape and torture.

I tried so hard to give them the benefit of the doubt. “Maybe a small percentage of women feel love?” No. I was so naive. I miss that blissful nature when I could speak to a woman without wanting to blow my head off (or hers rn) .

I go through periods where I’m insanely depressed for months and then when I get out of it I become angry for months. I HATE this world. It’s torture. It’s FUCKING torture. I can’t take it , I’m never happy. And noir should anyone else be.

women have rejected me, abused me , mocked me and bullied me . And then they wonder why I have nothing but hate for them. I JUST WANT LOVE. I don’t even care about getting a girlfriend I just want someone to show me they care about me. Yk?

I think that we all feel this way brocel, but we have to be real at some point.
Unless you betabuxx or you become her simp, no woman is going to want you. Women either go for Chads or slaves.
Do you seriously want to work for a stuck up slut that is maybe going to reward you with a blowjob on your birthday?
Forget about it. It was over before it ever started....

I think that we all feel this way brocel, but we have to be real at some point.
Unless you betabuxx or you become her simp, no woman is going to want you. Women either go for Chads or slaves.
Do you seriously want to work for a stuck up slut that is maybe going to reward you with a blowjob on your birthday?
Forget about it. It was over before it ever started....
I FUCKING HATE WOMEN. I genuinely can’t take it anymore. They refuse to care about anyone but themselves

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN. I genuinely can’t take it anymore. They refuse to care about anyone but themselves
This is the hand we are dealt. Reality is what it is, no reason stressing about it too much.

What can we do besides not contributing to society and encouraging its collapse?

This is the hand we are dealt. Reality is what it is, no reason stressing about it too much.

What can we do besides not contributing to society and encouraging its collapse?
Based.

Fuck foids, they're nothing more than jizz containers.